Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Just bought my first two diffractors, was planning on waiting a while to spend some more money, I waited about a week, felt too long. I'll post pics when they arrive

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Looks like it sold for $60. Is that fair for O'Neill? I'd pay that for my guy.

O'neill is my guy and I too was offered $60. I didn't bite because there are 2 more I needed plus a whole 90s collection was offered up at auction with those Diffractors so I had to buy smartly. I know who purchased the card and if I were to lose it to anyone I'm glad it was him. He is a member here who helped me out in the past so I'm sure he will update us on his addition.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
An O'neill base lot came up for auction as a "pick one" so I didn't even screw around with an offer because the last pattern I needed was listed. A day later I got a message telling me they had to honor a bidder who picked that pattern before I did. I was refunded my money. I came that close to finishing the set.......

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
An O'neill base lot came up for auction as a "pick one" so I didn't even screw around with an offer because the last pattern I needed was listed. A day later I got a message telling me they had to honor a bidder who picked that pattern before I did. I was refunded my money. I came that close to finishing the set.......

MAN that is rough. I thought with listings like that you could pick your card from a drop-down list and once you've bought it it's gone.

Members online

No members online now.