Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George, that Certified Legends Mirror Gold is absolutely stunning. That's the only one I've seen other than the Thomas, which I think was posted somewhere on this thread.

Thanks, the Certified Legends are impossible to find but honestly I have not seen another 1998 mirror FS in a long while.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
scan0001_zps5qvgvbbh.jpg

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I tend to agree with this. I have a Griffey /10 that I wouldn't trade for ANY Griffey 1/1

97 Legacy row 0 masterpiece and Donruss Red Crussde prototype comes to mind. There are a handful other I would definitely trade that for. Most /25 and lower are actually worth more than his 1/1 anyway.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I am in full agreement!

Just want to add my card experience with the 98 BC Golden Anniversary Refractor since I haven't been on in a few days. I've actually owned 2 of the 5 ARods out there. And I also agree with others on the higher desire for cards #ed /25 or less from the 90's. I made a decision a long, long time ago that I wasn't going to aggressively go after 1/1's since I knew I would never own all of them but I would go after every card that they made multiples of the best I could.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I am in full agreement!

Just want to add my card experience with the 98 BC Golden Anniversary Refractor since I haven't been on in a few days. I've actually owned 2 of the 5 ARods out there. And I also agree with others on the higher desire for cards #ed /25 or less from the 90's. I made a decision a long, long time ago that I wasn't going to aggressively go after 1/1's since I knew I would never own all of them but I would go after every card that they made multiples of the best I could.

A couple months back an A-Rod sold for a ridiculously low price. Can't remember exactly but I think it was sub $200. Steal.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
Damn. Someone outbid me on the 98 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Parallel of Sandy Alomar Jr. tonight. I was out and had my snipe set and it wasn't enough. Those just don't show up often enough. Hopefully next time but this is the first one I have seen in a long time.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Pardon the scans it auto corrects size and doesn't like pages too well,,,,,
Please don't ask until 2024 ( the year I retire) til then this set is locked away in a safety deposit box along with my Mantles and other cards for my retirement income.

Cardpicsforauctions5065.jpg

perfect-backs.jpg

clemensfront.jpg

clemensback.jpg

1990 Sportflic Promos are seemingly under appreciated

clemenssamples.jpg

And because I was asked to show them again see below,,,,

quasarfrt.jpg

quasarback.jpg

Mussina-96-SMG-12-frt.jpg

Manny-96-SMG-51-frt.jpg

98PinnaclePlusArtistProof.jpg

gonzo-online-winner.jpg

Jeter99ToppsMVPPromofrt-1.jpg

d43f34d3-bc8b-49ce-a722-050084c7e5be.jpg

RESERVE-COLLECTION.jpg

I am going to ask anyway. How much for the Juan online winners.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Damn. Someone outbid me on the 98 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Parallel of Sandy Alomar Jr. tonight. I was out and had my snipe set and it wasn't enough. Those just don't show up often enough. Hopefully next time but this is the first one I have seen in a long time.

I didn't realize. You should have let me know.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=2322]jeffv96masters[/MENTION] - Since Albert Belle isn't in that set, not going to hear from me about it but was curious why the serial number on the backs are blurred out? Some sort of security measure or something?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts