Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cubs Junior lake!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Awesome debut, 3 for 4

Now let's see how his stuff blows up considering he only has a 2012 bowman chrome and no autos of any kind.

He might be the talk of the national.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Interestingly enough, I grabbed a blue ref on COMC for $8, posted it for $24 and within 15 seconds it sold. Good timing I guess...

I just listed an orange ref and gold ref together and the offers haven't stopped coming

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Well, this is a positive development
img676_zpsb155e4a7.jpg

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Listed an Orange Ref last night and it was sold when I woke up this morning. Gotta love when a card that starts the day with a SV of $12-$15 goes for $60 because of one game.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I see the OP sold his as well. No reason not to take the money and run right now. Especially if he gets added to other Topps products later this year with Autos. Right now there is nothing to compete with his 2012 Bowman Chrome outside of the 2011 SP Prospects Auto which is one of the ugliest card sets ever produced. $100 for Gold and Orange is easy money.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I picked up 3 Chrome and 1 Blue Wave last night via sportlots for $8 dlvd. Im sure by the time I get them he will be back in the minors or on the DL lol

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Superfractor is sold. Only thing I'm scared of is if he were to even do 3/4 of what Puig did for the Dodgers. He's the type of player that could really excite the fanbase.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Haven't be to active with cards lately but I have 3 golds and 4 blues that I have about 30$ total into. Bought as soon as bowman released. Guess I need to dust off the scanner and list some

Members online