Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Zero confidence obviously so I ask you this.

If they lose Tuesday, will you consider it three years in a row without making the post season?

Officially it wouldn't be but in my book it would be.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I can't believe I let this team get my hopes up this year. I had them winning 77 games finishing 3rd in the division before the season started. Then A-Rod actually hit, Tex actually managed to play more than 20 games without getting hurt and the bullpen dominated.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I can't believe I let this team get my hopes up this year. I had them winning 77 games finishing 3rd in the division before the season started. Then A-Rod actually hit, Tex actually managed to play more than 20 games without getting hurt and the bullpen dominated.

Well, there living up to your expectations now..SMH

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I love how mlb network show yankees home record since 2009. How many Yankees are still here the last time the yankees made the playoffs? CC, Tex, Arod and Gardner?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
With Keuchel pitching and the Yanks being the most shift against team in baseball, there's zero excuse.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts