Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD WEDNSEDAY MORNING*////////////////// 9/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."

"Darn, he recognized me," she thought.

She went for a complete disguise this time; haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."

Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"

"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."

She went for a complete disguise this time; haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

Damn! 🤦🏽*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts