Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Wins the World Series?

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
dodgers in 6! It's been too long for a title and I don't want to have to bite my nails for game 7.

Best news is no Yankees and no Cubs in a title matchup!

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I'll go with the Astros in 6......last year the Astros at Grizzlies ball park in Fresno.....gave out World Series rings for 2017! Best regards, David

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Dodgers tradition / Astros desire - youth . Bettors nightmare . For $$$ they will play extra game . prefer Astros - don't know why LOL. Some locals on Dodgers hope they play well .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'll go Astros only because AJ Hinch is a former Modesto player

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
What a tough call. I am going with Dodgers in 7 but my favorite player is on the Astros, Correa. Talent wise, both of these teams are deep but I give the deciding edge to the Dodgers in a long series because of their bullpen. The Astros pen was shaky at best against the Yankees but they were able to get passed that even though that was a huge disadvantage in that match up, so who knows. Hoping for an instant classic.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
They may have had them all over, but the major ones were in the Napa wine country and Sonoma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can see the sky from the fires near Anaheim Stadium
angelsfire.jpg

Lets not get into a pissing match over which fire was bigger..

The fact that someone said Houston deserved to win because of the hurricane ignores the fans here in California that lost their homes and everything to fire..

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Lets not get into a pissing match over which fire was bigger..

The fact that someone said Houston deserved to win because of the hurricane ignores the fans here in California that lost their homes and everything to fire..

California fires rarely get the coverage for some reason. A few years ago one So Cal fire got lot of coverage because one of Oprah's houses was in danger. Maybe news outlets cover hurricanes because they can milk it for a week before it hits and weeks after for the clean up and fires start without warning so they're not prepared?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Does it really matter where exactly these forest fires were or which natural disaster may have effected more people? I think we can agree the hurricanes & fires were both awful and it would be uplifting to either community if their team won the World Series.

Whether it's the Dodgers or Astros who win, it looks like the majority of voters believe it will end on Game 6.

Members online