Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'13 Bowman Draft Jumbo Case Break - Scans Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
big big big problem

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I just opened the box that the case came in and its the wrong case. They sent a 2012 Bowman Draft Jumbo Case instead.

We will be postpone the break, hopefully Friday night!!

Last edited:

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
big big big problem

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I just opened the box that the case came in and its the wrong case. They sent a 2012 Bowman Draft Jumbo Case instead.

A few options, We bust this tonight with the current teams selected, I know the draft would have been different and I give everyone a little discount on the next break.

We postpone the break and I get the correct case in. Will be another day or 2.

This case is a more expensive then the 2013, so we kind of made out a little better right now.

I really dont know what to do

My vote is to re-draft.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=2163]jimmyjam1973[/MENTION] [MENTION=3400]MeadowbranchJulio[/MENTION] [MENTION=8797]RedSoxSoul[/MENTION] [MENTION=4144]RiceLynnEvans75[/MENTION] [MENTION=2783]prospectorgems[/MENTION] [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] [MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION] [MENTION=4465]sigma_chi[/MENTION] [MENTION=6213]That's Crucial[/MENTION]

guys my distributor messed up and sent the wrong case, send 2012 instead of 2013. I think the only fair thing after thinking about it is to keep this case and redraft starting tonight. If that is ok with you please let me know, or let me hear your opinion on the matter.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts