Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Damn, Jarious Wright had the coverage torched but the ball was underthrown. Noodle arm int on 1st & 5 :facepalm:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I understand the lack of receivers in Chicago but damn Cutler needs to look other places and not only to Marshall

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Well I guess that's why Cutler only throws to Marshall. He had Hester wide open on a slant that woulda made it a 7 point game and he dropped it. Unreal

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Wonderful. I played Bryce Brown and Matt Forte this week and had Knowshon Moreno on the bench. At least I am still in the playoffs but now I don't have a bye

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Wonderful. I played Bryce Brown and Matt Forte this week and had Knowshon Moreno on the bench. At least I am still in the playoffs but now I don't have a bye

I pulled Moreno right before the Thurs game and subbed in Brown. It's the playoffs and I likely earned myself an exit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
What are the chargers doing!?!? No business winning, they need a high draft pick.

Gotta love it...::facepalm::

The Browns were the lone AFCN team to win. :lol:

The Panthers, Iggles and Jets all won games that were underdogs in and got the Titans and Bills into the mix for Top 5 picks.

And look out for David Wilson cards' prices. He's got one TD KO return, another long one, a coupla catches and Bradshaw is playing but very dinged up...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Waste of a super awesome fantasy week in Magnet's league. Why did I have to score a bye week... :)

I've got a close one going, but last year I had the same thing happen and then crapped out the next week.

And RG3 did leave the game with a Knee, no reports yet, but I doubt it's that bad or we woulda heard something by now...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Stat of the Week:

In their last 4 games, the AZ offense has produced 7 TD's for AZ and 4 for their opponents (3 INT/1 Fumble return TDs)

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Just got back from the LaMarr Woodley toy drive. It was originally supposed to be Woodley, Ziggy Hood, & Ike Taylor. A few weeks ago Taylor dropped (no pun intended) out and was replaced with Stevenson Sylvester. Only Woodley & Sylvester showed up tonight while I was there, Hood was running late.

I got Sylvester on a mini helmet I already had a few other players on, I'm not wasting my time taking a pic of that.

This Woodley mini helmet however, is now one of my favorite pieces. It's his high school mini helmet, Saginaw High School. I bought everything separate and assembled it myself, including putting the decals on both sides.

This is signed with a yellow paint pen, not gold like I get my Steeler minis signed in and it looks BEAUTIFUL in person.

WoodleySaginawHSmini.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks man!

I asked him how many he's signed and he said only a few of them.

Back when I got my Heath Miller high school mini signed, he said it was the only one he had ever signed.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Just like last year, Rodgers wasn't his usual 30 point self in the Fantasy Playoffs, so I lost by 2 points in Magnet's league.

In last place in my $$$ league, never had been below .500 in any League in my 19 years before that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts