Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ****************** 3/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Steve sucks to hear this. Back when the wife and us were first married our car got broken into twice in 2 days. First time it was unlocked and the took 2 rings and some tools in a tool box from the trunk and jumper cables plus some pictures of my daughter at weeks old. Wife was more pissed about those then the rings valued at a couple hundred bucks of course 2nd time they broke the window and took only the radar dectector under the seat. And the cops thought we were nuts and to have this happen again the nezt day they suspected we did it to ourselves since most insurance companies don't like to pay if it was left unlock in an apartment building parking lot. So we heard from a friend that was a firemen of the town we lived in, that the same cop that came out twice thought we broke our own window as to say it was locked and then we could claim it to the insurance . But had already called them and reported that first day so they knew about the first day and then we called back the next dat and reported the window broke. But actually we found out same time later that there was about 20 vehicles broken into over a 2 week period. And after we moved out they arrested 4 people and of those arrested was a cop from anothr town over He acted as the look out and told the town cops when they would so up that he was following a gang of thieves from another town that hits all over.
That eventually fell through and they were catch
Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Wow. Crazy XXXX man.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Got my Topps wrapper redemption pack in the mail. The A.J. Ramos is a sliver slate 1/10:

C0E5A9A8-3DDA-4E35-9287-5972D16188ED-17593-000018616CFD883E.jpg

[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] - I finally pulled an Ethier card. Just let me know if you need this one and its yours :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

Steve - Sorry to hear, but glad that nobody was there at the time.

Anyhow, I'm making a Target run, and grabbing some lunch with a friend home from school. Then I'll be spending the rest of the day studying and doing homework.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning.

Steve - Sorry to hear, but glad that nobody was there at the time.

Anyhow, I'm making a Target run, and grabbing some lunch with a friend home from school. Then I'll be spending the rest of the day studying and doing homework.

Actually wish I had been here. I can stomp a mudhole in a couple of crack heads fairly easily.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
For those that guessed i went to baseball practice with one in picture YOU struck out ---- his younger brother was this morning he's five first time on a team so lots of sand playing $#$#%^^%&$&^% . Oldest at 3:00 thats another 30 miles round trip:).
Sorry to hear about the breakin --- will be watching for flying monkeys [OZ]

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Alex - Woot woot! Glad I can finally get you an Ethier you don't have :) PM me your addy and I'll get it shipped out soon.

Steve - Sure is bud! Just PM me your addy and I'll send it out soon as well.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well you are talking about Minn.
btw i've never been to Minn . lets keep it that way :rolleyes: you have been added to the map:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts