Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Barnes and Noble has Reggie Jackson and Bobby Orr books out for preorder, both of them are the signed version. I may have to get at least one of them

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning gang
Getting ready to for our trip to Dallas. I have never been to Texas, and it should be a great time. I just need to decide on where to get some good Texas BBQ :lol:

[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]

Ooooooo boy...

Pecan Lodge is THE SPOT - Open weird hours and only until they run out. If you can make it, it's the place!

Lockhart Smoke House of Dallas - Amazing, well known, can't go wrong. Location is great too, in the Bishops Arts District. So after (or before) can walk around, shop, etc.

Cousins Bar-B-Q - Out in Fort Worth but worth it if you're out that way. Good beers too!

Meshack Bar-B-Q Shack - Never been but heard amazing things. Near where you'll be. It'll probably do the trick.

Bartley Bar-B-Q - Another spot near here you'll be. Open like 75 years or something. Great BBQ home style for Texas. Can't go wrong here.

If you need others, let me know!!!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks! I'll own it - no doubt. The question will be "How much"?
I reckon it'll get bids from people that know my collections, simply because I've encountered them over the past few years:

1. People that contact sellers to tell them to block me - saying I am a non-payer (never had a blemish on my eBay recod)
2. People who put in giant snipes then turn to try to sell it to me for more.
3. People building a similar collection who know what I have and what I don't so they try to be sure to beat me out.
4. Team/Player (which usually doesn't drive Recollection auto prices as much)

Its really a shame there are those kinds of people out there. In my Ebay hay day there were a couple of us Dawson collectors that were always bidding against each other but I never purposely drove up a price of a card on another Dawson collector and I dont believe any of those collectors did it to me. I know the buyer of that Dawson presidential 1/1 probably isnt happy with me though, with out my bids he would have gotten the card for $33, final bid was $76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts