Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\Wednesday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Evening everyone! I will be flying out for Chicago on Monday and could be there for work for up to seven weeks which would put me there right until the National!

Morning, everybody. Glad to see the Reds snap that 9-loss skid last night in the bottom of the 9th. Worse losing streak since 1998. :(
@Hawk8 - Thought you might want to watch this video at the 0:58 mark. :cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjpHc1SISsI

Do you know who won that in that break?!

Going to see Tim Howard a week from today, does anyone have anything cool they'd be willing to sell me to try to get signed, I couldn't find anything I was really into on eBay...and I'll be getting his book signed at the signing...PLMK

That is pretty cool!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001_zpsdyeeykrk.jpg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
No idea, but if my wife just passed away, this site/trading/baseball cards would be some of the furthest things from my mind...

Agreed but people grieve their own way. I dunno what would be more troubling, it being made up or card trading gets a death off the mind

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That Dawson is frickin' sahweet!

There are a lot of nice Dawsons coming out of Tier One, they have the auto jumbo patch /5, auto jumbo patch /10, jumbo patch /10 but most sellers have these listed for hundreds more than what they would sell for at auction. There are also other cool Dawson cards from this product besides the jumbo patches.

Members online

Latest posts