Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Everyone ~ Thursday 10/5********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Forgot to share an awesome mail day from earlier this week. The card is 18 inches by 12 inches.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1446707014.873097.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Off Ta Work..............
HandPunch3000.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! And wow Dustin that's amazing! What year/issue is that?!

Thanks,
Jeff

It is a 2013 Topps Archive box top redemption that have just been recently hitting eBay. I have seen just a few and most don't have as much surface ink from the hand print as this one but those also have better prints on the ink that did make it to the card.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Feeling as crappy as the cold rain we're having all day. It's been about three weeks of this yuck...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] ALWAYS impressive to see your pickups. I bet Andre would be a little envious himself. Fellas, in case you haven't noticed, the Golden State Warriors are incredibly good again!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Just when you think you've seen it all. We had the busiest two days that I could remember in years. We had an intake (48hr kids(s)) of twin 6 month olds. WOW! Talk about busy and they needed a lot of medical care. The parent was a heroin user that was busted using in a Kroger parking lot, passed out and given Narcan to revive her. The heroin epidemic in the region is a nightmare. No father listed on the birth records and the Im guessing the parent may not even know who the father is. No suitable relative was found to take the twins so they've been turned over to the State and they're currently hospitalized.

Working today and tomorrow to make up for the last two days. Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Morning All!

Just when you think you've seen it all. We had the busiest two days that I could remember in years. We had an intake (48hr kids(s)) of twin 6 month olds. WOW! Talk about busy and they needed a lot of medical care. The parent was a heroin user that was busted using in a Kroger parking lot, passed out and given Narcan to revive her. The heroin epidemic in the region is a nightmare. No father listed on the birth records and the Im guessing the parent may not even know who the father is. No suitable relative was found to take the twins so they've been turned over to the State and they're currently hospitalized.

Working today and tomorrow to make up for the last two days. Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Wow What a wonderful world we live in. Not ! It's great that the world has people like you and your wife. My adopted twin niece and nephews mother gave birth to them at a hospital in Florida, then walked out of the hospital without them. The babies were premature by 3 months.

Members online

Latest posts