Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 4/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
get up yesterday and ask " any plans today " wife no . OK . later were going out for lunch with babies .OK
now while daughter was getting out one of the twins the car doors lock . 911 called . Another customer has devise that opens doors . Police arrive ,car alarms go off . well we get those off but there is another car with alarms going off . Odds of two cars on same freq. in same sandwich shop lot .
later called we're going out for supper with rest of family .
slow day on my birthday LOL
BTW I did sort 5000 basketball cards

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Looks to be a great day here. Heading to Salem to get some autographs this afternoon!
DANNY

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all! Going out to a late lunch/early dinner with some friends, otherwise, not much planned today

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Coffee and a bagel on the porch this morning before taking my son to the batting cages.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Happy belated, Barry ! Your stunning rugged good looks must've set off all those car alarms ;)

Watched "The Warriors" last night. I loved the movie years ago, but haven't seen it, in, I bet, 10 years. Sooooooooooooo good. So good, that I just bought it on digital video disc. That and West Side Story. Yeah, I'm odd.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning all. Heading on a 4 hr drive to Cali to pick kids/wife up until car can get fixed. Not pleased to do this road trip.

Ryan

Members online