Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping rates increased again mass sellers, even for smaller packages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Just wanted to make sure the biggest sellers on here noticed the pretty significant price spike on shipping, even with the online postage. I ship a ton of packages less than 16 ozs each so I noticed each weight (4, 5, 6, and up) all went up. For those of us who use free shipping on virtually all packages, it's definitely going to show it's teeth. Change your listings if you need to reflect the changes.

Dec 4, 2008
I was wondering if this makes sellers offer more pwe options...off eBay of course

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I don't have a lot of respect for ebay and their policies. For all flat singles priced $30 and below, I have everything marked with free shipping and everything goes PWE. Tracking info be damned ;)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't have a lot of respect for ebay and their policies. For all flat singles priced $30 and below, I have everything marked with free shipping and everything goes PWE. Tracking info be damned ;)
I shipped a 51 mantle pwe in only a penny sleeve. Free shipping, what do u expect?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Members online