Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler McEver

Mar 24, 2013
Hello. I am Tyler. I have a YouTube channel. I also live in Georgia. I collect Cam Newton and also like other sick stuff.

ben24

Feb 21, 2013
Hi,

My name's Ben. I'm a Rickey Henderson collector. I quit collecting in about '95, but started up again recently. So as you can imagine, I have a lot of catching up to do.

JoeWeb10

Apr 3, 2013
Hey guys,

My name is Joe and I just wanted to introduce myself. I collect EVERYTHING baseball, and I love autograph cards and Relics!
If you want to trade, Just let me know!

Joe

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Hey guys,

My name is Joe and I just wanted to introduce myself. I collect EVERYTHING baseball, and I love autograph cards and Relics!

Joe

Welcome to the boards Joe. Hope you stick around for a while and check out the daily Morning Thread. You can learn a lot about this site from those guys and there's always great conversation and knowledge in there. There's another thread that builds up a post allowing everyone to know who collects what (collectors thread somewhere) and that's a good place to let everyone know who you personally collect. For example, I'm listed with Ripken and a couple others. Again, welcome to the boards and enjoy the site. It's a great community.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey guys,

Joe

Welcome Joe... glad you jumped in and made the introduction! "Everything" is pretty broad, can you narrow down at all... what teams or players do you enjoy the most...w hat teams do you follow? Also, what type of stuff do you have for trade or sale... modern, vintage, prospect, etc.? How long have you been collecting?

If you collected in the '90s or enjoy the '90s era, jump into the Super Sweet '90s Inserts thread... if you enjoy certain star players, there are official player threads you could start jumping into as well. Just trying to help you find interesting areas. I see you found the free to go home threads, so if you have low end items you want to start sending to a good home, welcome!

Again, welcome and look forward to having you around the board.

JoeWeb10

Apr 3, 2013
Welcome Joe... glad you jumped in and made the introduction! "Everything" is pretty broad, can you narrow down at all... what teams or players do you enjoy the most...w hat teams do you follow? Also, what type of stuff do you have for trade or sale... modern, vintage, prospect, etc.? How long have you been collecting?

If you collected in the '90s or enjoy the '90s era, jump into the Super Sweet '90s Inserts thread... if you enjoy certain star players, there are official player threads you could start jumping into as well. Just trying to help you find interesting areas. I see you found the free to go home threads, so if you have low end items you want to start sending to a good home, welcome!

Again, welcome and look forward to having you around the board.

At the moment, I'm trying to complete the 2013 Topps set and the 1975 Topps set.

I really collect most anything baseball wise. I buy cards and really trade around a lot. That's what I love about baseball cards. They fit in an envelope and can go ANYWHERE!!!!!

Joe

Hollidayalltheway

Apr 4, 2013
Cherryvale, KS
Hey I just signed up yesterday. Looking for some good deals and thought I could find them here. I am a St. Louis fan and Matt Holliday as well. Thanks hope to get to know some of you guys!

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Hey Everyone im new here and i just wanted to say hello to everyone:D
I collect the people in my bio!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi. My name is Dan and I am an avid collector of Jeff Bagwell with over 4300+ different bagwells.

I also dabble in some set collecting and collect GU batting/fielding glove cards.

I look forward to getting to know some people on this site. It seems pretty awesome.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hi. My name is Dan and I am an avid collector of Jeff Bagwell with over 4300+ different bagwells.

I also dabble in some set collecting and collect GU batting/fielding glove cards.

I look forward to getting to know some people on this site. It seems pretty awesome.

Welcome Dan! Jump into the '90s Insert Thread, I bet you'll enjoy it. I've got some Bags for trade but you probably have them all haha... I collect Albert Belle

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

Hi Dan! Another Bagwell collector? We seem to be growing in popularity. I'd love to have a crack at your doubles if you have them listed or photographed at all. And feel free to participate in our Bagwell thread!

-Nate

Latest posts