Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are there any breakers on youtube you genuinely do not like.My list inside.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would start linking some proof - ever hear the term "libel"?

LOL AT DAT ^ ...its all there. im not sifting through his videos. I even remember someone else calling him out on the EXACT SAME THING a few years ago. He made a response video acting like a child demonstrating how throwing cards on his magical table does not do any damage. Today is my first day back at school and I do not have time to look through his videos. All the evidence is there unless he deleted his videos!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If decoy's and dummy cards are 'hits', then, yes, I've seen Chris Justice toss those around. Everything else, and I've watched far too many of his vids, I've never seen him mishandle cards.

If decoy's and dummy cards are 'hits', then, yes, I've seen Chris Justice toss those around. Everything else, and I've watched far too many of his vids, I've never seen him mishandle cards.

Let it die dude. I'm not the only one who has noticed this and hes been called out on it before. HE MADE A VIDEO RESPONSE ACTING LIKE A CHILD WHEN HE WAS! Its a dead issue. I do find it hilarious that not one member has said a word about the other breaker!

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Don't like to talk about who I don't like, so I will just say who I do like:

My top 3 breakers (for different reasons) are (in no order):

- Houdini
- Boomo (wish he would come back)
- Firehand

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Let it die dude. I'm not the only one who has noticed this and hes been called out on it before. HE MADE A VIDEO RESPONSE ACTING LIKE A CHILD WHEN HE WAS! Its a dead issue. I do find it hilarious that not one member has said a word about the other breaker!

Then why the f*ck are you going out of your way to bring it up? You made a thread just to talk about it! Between you and this crusade against anything and anyone that might be related to Blowout, and Loblaw and his anti-BG/Leaf crusade, this place is rapidly turning into whining bitch period fest.

Then why the f*ck are you going out of your way to bring it up? You made a thread just to talk about it! Between you and this crusade against anything and anyone that might be related to Blowout, and Loblaw and his anti-BG/Leaf crusade, this place is rapidly turning into whining bitch period fest.

I said "let it die" because the moderator said there is nothing to see here and move along!

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Chris is one of the original breakers on youtube. Honestly Dr. wax battle and him got me back into collecting around '08 or so. Chris has opened a couple boxes for me and I've never had a problem with my cards.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Where's boomo?
I think his trailer home/box breaking studio/meth lab... blew up.
nuke.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts