Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Memorabilia/Collection Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice Wind Machine.

I've got one and I love it. Really helps with the air circulation. Probably the best fan I've ever used.

Very nice collection too ;)

I use the fan all the time when I'm home. You probably can't tell from the picture, but your boy Glen Perkins is sitting on top of the TV stand. I have his bobblehead from this year along with his 2013 All-Star Stitches card that I had signed last year sitting the left of it.

Awesome. great to see how you display your collection. mines all over the place, very jealous.

Thanks! There are a few things that I wouldn't mind changing, such as having more room to display my stuff, but that can come after college :lol: I just feel that the blue wall makes everything come together, and it actually made my room look brighter than it did when it was a white wall with everything on it. I'm going home for the weekend later tonight so if I change anything I might have to post some new pictures lol. It was tough deciding who to put up on the Twins wall since I have some more Twins 8x10s hanging on another wall that didn't quite make the cut. I'm also looking into a way of displaying some game used bats on the wall between the dresser and TV stand. I found something that I really like, but didn't like the fact that shipping was $10 for something that I could mail for about $2.50

Members online

Latest posts