Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Have a couple of big 1997 Doruss Preferred tin gold boxes of Pudge Rodriguez and Barry Bonds. Sitting around in stretch wrap since 1997. Got the itch to bust open the 24 tin packs in each and see what gives. Hopefully, some nice precious metal cards, platinum is good. I'll get back with pics if anything good.

Randy

I know this isn't a sale/trade thread, but would you be interested in moving the Bonds?

pudge4hof

Mar 10, 2015
Lufkin, Texas
Thanks, but I have all those. Topps Fruit Roll Ups is nice only seen one other one in last 20 years.

Randy

I take it your a Pudge Collector?? interested in acouple HTF ones?? 1997 Fanfest and 1994 Topps Fruit Roll ups??
1997toppsMit1998StarsandSteel033_zps38a78191.jpg

irodxxx.jpg

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Samho had all three prototypes ending tonight, I bid on all 3 but walked away with only the last one, the green. It ended up being the cheapest as well, boom!
s-l1600.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
He does own all 4 of the Jeter's (Red, Purple and 2 Greens) I am pretty sure he owns the Griffey as well but he is a Griffey collector so I am sure he will not let them go. I will not discuss his collection in detail but I can assure you it's crazy as I have seen pictures.

Yeah , another person I know has seen the unlocked bucket before and they said its simply an amazing 90s display.

Ryan

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Still nice , congrats . I wanted to get in on the mix of some of those , but wasn't the right time. Curious if he's sitting on some of the others (KG , DJ etc)

Ryan

RyanHe does own all 4 of the Jeter's (Red, Purple and 2 Greens) I am pretty sure he owns the Griffey as well but he is a Griffey collector so I am sure he will not let them go. I will not discuss his collection in detail but I can assure you it's crazy as I have seen pictures.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I put my hat in the ring on a few, not expecting to grab anything but hoping to maybe catch an item sleeping. Happy to walk away with the Rolen Purple at that price. I was a bit amused at the premium on Red vs. Purple but happy all the same since I collect Purples.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Can't believe how high the Galarraga prototype cards went for.

Thought some of the others went low including the RJs. I would have expected all of the cards to sell at high multiples for what the regular packed out crusades sell for.

Waiting to see if he puts any others he has up for auction.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Can't believe how high the Galarraga prototype cards went for.

Thought some of the others went low including the RJs. I would have expected all of the cards to sell at high multiples for what the regular packed out crusades sell for.

Waiting to see if he puts any others he has up for auction.

Yeah Big Cat had some fans. If $ was right at this moment , I would have bid on a few of those (not to say it would have been enough to win , but I agree I thought some went low based on the set they represent.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts