Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, there's literally nothing I need/want for Christmas...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Without getting into details, I've had a pretty good year. So I wanted to hopefully extend that positivity to one or two people in this community who maybe haven't had such a great year. Do you know someone who has had a rough time lately, who can use a little holiday cheer? Maybe someone who has a kid who might appreciate getting a little extra this year? Shoot me a message with that person's info, and a link to something you think they'd appreciate for the holidays (ebay/amazon/whatever.) It doesn't necessarily have to be cards. I'd like all responses to be in PM.

I'm putting a few requirements on this, to prevent a few greedy scrooges from somehow manipulating free **** for themselves lol.

1. It has to be for a fairly active member here.

2. You have to be a fairly active member here.

3. You have to be able to provide their address without them knowing.

You should include a brief background on the person and a link to what they would want. Again, it doesn't have to have anything to do with cards. I'd like to be able to do this for everyone, but obviously, if the response is overwhelming, I wouldnt be able to do it for everyone.

*************EDIT****************** I'm going to extend this to people who know younger collectors who just don't have the money for pricier cards or wax boxes. Gotta keep the hobby rolling! (For these guys, just send me a PM, and a few links to some posts they've made)

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Glad you understand when you're doing great and are able to pass that feeling on.
Great gesture and you'll reap the rewards with karma later on.

Let us know how you was able to help (not who), maybe your gesture will inspire others to do the same!

Fordman

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Glad you understand when you're doing great and are able to pass that feeling on.
Great gesture and you'll reap the rewards with karma later on.

Let us know how you was able to help (not who), maybe your gesture will inspire others to do the same!

Fordman

Honestly, I just worked hard this year building my business. I did my Christmas shopping throughout the year. And (not to sound like an entitled *****) when I saw something I wanted, I bought it for myself. Bills are paid, family is comfortable, and I don't really trust that if I donated to one of the big charities, that my money would go to the right place.

I've done some things locally for people in my community, but I wanted to extend it further. FCB has given me a lot this year (mostly some sanity!) so I figured I'd try to give back a little.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Very Nice [MENTION=11496]goobmcnasty[/MENTION] ;)

wasnt gonna say this................. but what the Hell...............................
if I had a Nickle for everytime I didn't help someone. I'd prolly have a Quarter
[h=1][/h]

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Anyone else?

Got out a bunch of wax boxes, some pretty legit singles, and some (ugh) Philadelphia Eagles gear. We still have a week so I'd like to get a few more out in time for Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I'm going to extend this to people who know younger collectors who just don't have the money for pricier cards. Gotta keep the hobby rolling!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anyone else?

Got out a bunch of wax boxes, some pretty legit singles, and some (ugh) Philadelphia Eagles gear. We still have a week so I'd like to get a few more out in time for Christmas.

[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]BowmanChromeAddict[/MENTION]

Do you guys know anybody down on their Luck who could use some Eagles gear?

Members online

Latest posts