Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@-@-@-@-@-@Sunday Morning Thread@-@-@-@-@-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good mornin all, exhausted here, but only 12 more hours of work, then off for two days...

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hour and half to go till bed time. I'm getting to old for this parting stuff, ouch!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Tomorrow....Sharks vs. pens game one of the NHL finals and Warriors/Thunder game 7 of the Western Finals. Northern California is on a streak right now

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Don't ever let someone talk you into taking in a cat from the shelter...woke up at 3 in the morning to a screaming cat with my room torn to shreds and smelling of urine. I think it managed to find a way to piss everywhere except the litter box.
There's your reason that cat was in the shelter in the first place.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Back at my sisters apartment painting today after a couple of weeks off. We had been so busy that we could never get over here to do it. She does need to go and get some more paint though as she realized that the one color she picked out was too dark to do a whole room that color

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Odirizzi loses PG on SS error but man [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION], would it be cool to NH the stinkin' Yankees after all those Rays' NH losses?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Afternoon all!

Odirizzi loses PG on SS error but man [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION], would it be cool to NH the stinkin' Yankees after all those Rays' NH losses?

Don't care honestly, as I don't root for the Rays and haven't for years now. Already sold my Odorizzi stash a while back.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Busy day today. For a great reason though.

Congrats Stepper, had an interesting night after work, we went to my wife's aunt and uncles for a small BBQ. Had deer burgers for the first time, and hung out with this guy
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1464570477.040079.jpg
If I had pea**** seed, he would've been eating out of my hand, not everyday you come face to face with a pea****

Members online

Latest posts