Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I rarely get annoyed but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It's just cards so it takes a lot to annoy me but I box 6 players in a 6 case break on 12/8. I waited about a week and messaged the seller saying I understand it will take a while to sort that many cards, I'm just wondering when these might ship. He messages me right back, says they'll be ready after that weekend but he'll ship 2 day. I say thanks for the quick response and just forget it, I know that when I get back from my Christmas vacation they'll be there so I can sort what color refractors I have/need. I hear no update and assume everything is going according to plan. I see they shipped with a tracking number but then it says usps first class and now the update just says In Transit to Destination for 2 days. I messaged the seller today asking if they shipped 2 days and I'm waiting for a response but I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this. I've already got 2 packages from sellers who did 3 case breaks since then and this is coming from Southern California. Does anyone else feel I'm justified in my frustration? I know there's life outside of cards but when I have something come up, I've always been the one to contact a buyer. This seller has great feedback score so I've been giving the benefit of the doubt but still, this seems like too much IMHO.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
To your first point, very few of these people make a full time living selling and doing case breaks so I too always try to give a good amount of patience. Your situation is one that I cannot stand. If there has been a delay or whatever happened JUST COMMUNICATE!!!!! it's the easiest thing to do and solves so many problems, and tantrums. Three weeks on a case break? I say yeah, get pissed.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Where were the breakers located? Anything east of the Rockies has been hit with terrible weather. If the mail is being transferred by ground out of any state north of Virginia, they've been under a lot of snow plus it is the holiday week where a lot of people get off work and less freight is handled.

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Where were the breakers located? Anything east of the Rockies has been hit with terrible weather. If the mail is being transferred by ground out of any state north of Virginia, they've been under a lot of snow plus it is the holiday week where a lot of people get off work and less freight is handled.

Fordman
Near Los Angeles

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
All bubble mailers are first class mail and they move at a slow rate even slower then envolopes do. So even though it maybe in state and only needs to travel not far either it can take a long time to get it.

I had a package get delivered 1 day short of a year it was shipped. It had a sticker on the mailer saying it was found in a empty bag (actually) It was not empty since this was in it :lol:

I'd wait it out some more man I'm sure it's not on the seller now since the PO can and well be a slow go

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
All bubble mailers are first class mail and they move at a slow rate even slower then envolopes do. So even though it maybe in state and only needs to travel not far either it can take a long time to get it.

I had a package get delivered 1 day short of a year it was shipped. It had a sticker on the mailer saying it was found in a empty bag (actually) It was not empty since this was in it

I'd wait it out some more man I'm sure it's not on the seller now since the PO can and well be a slow go
I sold a card that was lost then delivered 3 months later earlier this year. I think I am irritated because he said it would be shipped 2 day priority and I don't think it was.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
maybe it's the USPS temp workers this time of year. I find USPS anything is slower from the holiday and temp workers with things picking up speed again in mid to late January.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
maybe it's the USPS temp workers this time of year. I find USPS anything is slower from the holiday and temp workers with things picking up speed again in mid to late January.
I didn't think of temp workers. I know this time of year can be slow but man, I've got many more packages from further away since this break. I messaged the guy Thursday or Friday, no response still

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So this is what this item has shown. I tried calling the post office but they need the sender's info and he isn't answering my messages. Any suggestions?
1483448378819.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I didn't think of temp workers. I know this time of year can be slow but man, I've got many more packages from further away since this break. I messaged the guy Thursday or Friday, no response still

I had one that didnt show. They did a trace from my post office assign it a number. i got updates in the mail but eventually they told me it was lost.

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
I had one that didnt show. They did a trace from my post office assign it a number. i got updates in the mail but eventually they told me it was lost.

I've had several get lost and some get in a "loop". If they put a tracer on it then it will kick it out of the loop when it's scanned next. Watching a package go back and forth from coast to coast is not fun. PO should be able to help since it is still in their possession. I've only had 1 that never made it, but I haven't sold much in the last few years so my experience may be out dated.

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Anyone think eBay would help at all? If the seller isn't responding to my request I dunno if that should be my next move.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I use the app for almost everything on eBay but I found out I gotta go on my computer to submit an action on this item(s) eBay says if the seller hasnt responded by the 11th they'll take further action. I was really hoping for the cards but at this point I'll just take the money and buy singles

Members online

Latest posts