Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thank you to all that helped! I finally finished!!! And my favorite number, number 17
1fbaef34c35f227c905c8dbf3d79af8b.jpg

Was considering a run at Series 2 for the Seaver award, but this was insane enough...maybe if it wasn't for the equipment...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Thoughts on the new Topps apps update? They're combating coin farming. My wife and mother in law have apps installed and funnel cards to me because they know I enjoy it. I'm sure this is going to be discouraged and probably banned now. Kinda bums me out, but I'm sure there are others exploiting the system more than I.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BaseballNut

Mar 19, 2011
Their T&c say that one account is allowed per device. I hope they don't drop my accounts because I have one on the phone and one on the iPad :(

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thoughts on the new Topps apps update? They're combating coin farming. My wife and mother in law have apps installed and funnel cards to me because they know I enjoy it. I'm sure this is going to be discouraged and probably banned now. Kinda bums me out, but I'm sure there are others exploiting the system more than I.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

What is coin farming? And if you are allowed an account per device, one on the phone and one on the iPad should be allowed no?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
topps bunt wbc. crickets. ok.

i have a feeling topps now makes more coin for topps than bunt does.

Members online