Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toughest Odds To Pull

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If you list a regular card for a stupid high price, do you think you would get a high offer?
Just because there's got to be a sucker out there somewhere?

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
What is wrong with most of you?

I posted a thread about stated odds asking if others knew of some cards that had really tough odds to pull and everyone goes nuts.

Also please stop posting lies about me removing autographs.

I expect that to be removed and or the person warned by a mod.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Exactly! And further, as alluded to by deliciousbacon above, the odds stated for a particular card are largely influenced by the overall checklist, print run, and the number of other cards in that particular subset/insert. Why those factors would influence what anyone would pay for that card, I can't understand.

In some instances, the stated odds can be very different from actual odds if the print run ends up being lower our higher than anticipated when they finalize with packaging. Or they just have a lot left around that doesn't go live in products.something like that
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I posted a thread about stated odds asking if others knew of some cards that had really tough odds to pull and everyone goes nuts.

If its true than why would something need to be removed? or warned?

A_Pharis

Nothing needs to be removed and no one needs to be warned. It's valid speculation and is no different from speculation on patches/etc.
Especially when discussion about it has been documented on multiple sites. (BO and here)

In order for me to get rid of everyone that knows your post history and the stuff you've been the subject of - I would literally have to ban 90% of the board. I like to keep my tally below 80%.

Nothing needs to be removed and no one needs to be warned. It's valid speculation and is no different from speculation on patches/etc.
Especially when discussion about it has been documented on multiple sites. (BO and here)

In order for me to get rid of everyone that knows your post history and the stuff you've been the subject of - I would literally have to ban 90% of the board. I like to keep my tally below 80%.

Adam, I love the card in your sig...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I actually think the actual topic of the thread is a pretty good one... Brings me back to the '90s when you gave a sh!t about stated odds lol... not all you care about is how many "guaranteed" autos or game used cards are in the box or pack or mini box ::facepalm::

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

How does a card that was backdoored have odds? Since there are at least several of them backdoored odds are irrelevant. You know this but refuse to admit it and now seems are trying to twist another story trying to mention how RARE this card is lol

if you truly wanted the answer you would have asked and not mentioned that $12 card and waited for someone else to say it... But no you had to say that one just to say its rare. Its like you think if you keep saying it that someone will believe you finally Which once again has been proven not to be the rarest card ever or the biggest odds.And still worth the less than $20.00 you paid for it on ebay.

Remember when you wouldnt listen that it was not a superfractor or a 1/1? Then you were shown another copy that was backdoored and you choose not to listen? But at least you dropped the super 1/1 nonsense.

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I actually think the actual topic of the thread is a pretty good one...

Agreed, well until I realized there was an agenda behind the topic. If you notice this guy just looks for ways to fit this card into any convo heh

Members online

Latest posts