Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge Scam Exposed - eBay Group Breaker Scam - Evidence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I'm going to be presumptuous and speak for pretty much the entire FCB community.

We do not care about, and do not want to read about, old grudges and disputes you (or any other FCB member) had on other message boards.

houdini

Aug 6, 2012
East Coast
Hello everyone. IMO eBay breaks or group breaks in general are not the problem - see boomo and AIC for examples of each. My sole intention here was to alert the community - I apologize if that was diverted. However, there was a thread mentioned earlier that was supposedly deleted. It was not.

Here is that thread:

Weird group break calculations - did something change? - Blowout Cards Forums

You are welcome to read it and judge it for yourself.

Mods/admins, if you feel this shouldn't be posted, feel free to delete the link. I just thought people could read the thread and judge for themselves. Thanks.

houdini

Aug 6, 2012
East Coast
Thanks for the link, Houdini. Speaks volumes that there's nothing to hide in the face of accusations. I don't personally know you, but I've seen your name enough to know that you're worth taking the word of.

I appreciate that, thank you.

However, I am just some noob here with 9 posts (10 now - woohoo!), so I brought the links and screenshots into the thread for clarification.

BTW, that youtube video was deleted. Of course I made a copy, but I figure the proof is in the pudding now anyway. :D

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Is fists banned forever?
Hopefully?
What's with all the BO rejects finding their way here? They belong with the other rejects at SCF!

IndyKMB

Jan 29, 2011
Central HoosierLand
Just chiming in to say thx to Houdini for posting this here and over at Blowout to alert as many folks as possible about this. Truly appreciate your efforts.

I've never done group breaks thru him (yet) but would not hesitate to do so over at Blowout due to his reputation and how much he's added to that community over there. Between Houdini and Andrew here, those are about the only guys I'd trust to do group breaks with.

As for your attacker here... Was that ncstwolfpack from Blowout?

Members online

Latest posts