Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Monday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, happy to see the Broncos win last night, does Peyton pull a Ray Lewis? (And by that I mean retire after winning a Super Bowl....)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, was excited to see the Broncos win and I hope Manning retires on top

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just got done with breakfast duty at school. Have to check the students in when they eat, nothing too complicated other than trying to understand mumbling elementary students. Glad to see the Broncos win last night. I was a little too young when Elway was winning, but slightly remember so I'm glad that I was able to see this win. Now today I'll be spending most of my free time studying up for my test tomorrow. This is the first test that I'm actually nervous for in my life

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Another day in court, glad it's over. Glad the Broncos won the SB.

Working on a small project I think most will enjoy. I'll reveal a little later today.

Enjoy the rest of your day all!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Today is definitely a Monday. I'm ready to take a nap. I've actually been ready since about 10 this morning for the nap :lol: When I get done at 4 today, I'll probably go home, take a nap, then finish the night studying