Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 2/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone

scan0057.jpg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. I must say, I wasnt sure about joining BO because of all the negative I've heard but man it's been pretty cool so far. Like 6 trades and a few freebies. I guess sticking to just a few posts might keep me outta the drama. Have a great Thursday everyone

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. Disappointed that an offer I made expired. Offered $75, was countered with $115. I skipped another back and forth and said $100 is my max, coming up $25. Nothing for 2 days and just got a message my offer expired. I came up $25 and you can't come down $15? It's called a negotiation.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Picked this up last night for $27. Beckett Media sold it on eBay and I feel like I got a steal. Maybe because who was selling it?

jbbutton.jpg

Picked this up as well: 2015 Triple Threads Jay Bruce 1 of 1 - $42

jbttt1o1.jpg

I have to stop now, I've gone in to next months budget for cards. Guess everyone is putting the better stuff out there because it's tax return season.

[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Your Dawson's are great but that one in particular really stands out!
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] I've been a member of BO for 3 years with a total of 1 post there. I watch/read from afar. I don't want to put my hand in to a pit of snakes. Glad you're having a decent experience there. Many seem to join and walk away because they didn't clique!

Fordman

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
AM all... That set is great Dustin and great addition Fordman. AnthonyCorona , well done in the morning thread pimping another site. I'm kidding;) , glad your getting some deals done. Hendersonfan, maybe PM him and see what he can do. Maybe he didn't see offer in time?

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] wow! Those are some great Bruce's Congrats on the pickups. FCB is still my favorite board, just very few trades here....great people though

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. At school for 12 hours today. Probably more like 11, as I will have a chance to go home and shower before parent-teacher conferences. Gonna work on some homework during them and watch some movies. The good thing about going until 8 tonight is I only have to go until noon tomorrow and then I have a 3.5 day weekend due to winter break on Monday

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all. Disappointed that an offer I made expired. Offered $75, was countered with $115. I skipped another back and forth and said $100 is my max, coming up $25. Nothing for 2 days and just got a message my offer expired. I came up $25 and you can't come down $15? It's called a negotiation.

Morning all.
I've sent 2 offers on a card. Sellers ignored them both nary a counter offer. Really annoying. Raise your auto decline or have the decency to deny or counter

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning All!

Picked this up last night for $27. Beckett Media sold it on eBay and I feel like I got a steal. Maybe because who was selling it?

View attachment 59944

Picked this up as well: 2015 Triple Threads Jay Bruce 1 of 1 - $42

View attachment 59945

I have to stop now, I've gone in to next months budget for cards. Guess everyone is putting the better stuff out there because it's tax return season.

[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Your Dawson's are great but that one in particular really stands out!

[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] I've been a member of BO for 3 years with a total of 1 post there. I watch/read from afar. I don't want to put my hand in to a pit of snakes. Glad you're having a decent experience there. Many seem to join and walk away because they didn't clique!

Fordman

[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] - do you need the 2016 Jay Bruce Negative variation? Pulled one in a pack last weekend.

s-l600.jpg

Members online

Latest posts