Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Won this STEAL yesterday....it's already on it's way for me to flip...Kaepernick auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
On picking up a steal? Let's keep this thread going.......lol

You're taking advantage of someone on eBay who doesn't know any better. That EXACTLY the same thing you had a pink-***** meltdown over an Adrian Peterson card. You're a hypocrite.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
You're taking advantage of someone on eBay who doesn't know any better. That EXACTLY the same thing you had a pink-***** meltdown over an Adrian Peterson card. You're a hypocrite.

That is COMPLETELY the opposite. You've never got a steal? Why would I let someone else get it? Your reasoning, trying to make you look cool to your cronies on here doesn't make sense. And obviously you never won an item and got tricked into something you thought you were getting and got something else. One has nothing to do with the other. Are you 12? I don't understand why people get mad on here when someone gets a steal or buys a lot off of craigslist and gets crap for it.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That is COMPLETELY the opposite. You've never got a steal? Why would I let someone else get it? Your reasoning, trying to make you look cool to your cronies on here doesn't make sense. And obviously you never won an item and got tricked into something you thought you were getting and got something else. One has nothing to do with the other. Are you 12? I don't understand why people get mad on here when someone gets a steal or buys a lot off of craigslist and gets crap for it.

I have no problem with steals. But it IS the same thing and they ARE related. YOU are litterally the ONLY person on this entire board who doesn't understand this. That makes you wrong and everyone else right.

You KNOWINGLY took advantage of someone else's mistake and lack of understanding. You claim that the seller of the "Other" AP auto was KNOWLINGLY taking advantage of someone else's lack of understanding. It's the same thing dude. I'm sorry you're not bright enough or ethical enough to admit you're a hypocrite. Get all the steals you want; good for XXXXing you. But don't XXXXX about some seller "stealing" some unsuspecting buyer's money by selling them something that isn't what they think it is.

Again, you're the only one who can't see what a GIGANTIC hypocrite you are.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
I have no problem with steals. But it IS the same thing and they ARE related. YOU are litterally the ONLY person on this entire board who doesn't understand this. That makes you wrong and everyone else right.

You KNOWINGLY took advantage of someone else's mistake and lack of understanding. You claim that the seller of the "Other" AP auto was KNOWLINGLY taking advantage of someone else's lack of understanding. It's the same thing dude. I'm sorry you're not bright enough or ethical enough to admit you're a hypocrite. Get all the steals you want; good for XXXXing you. But don't XXXXX about some seller "stealing" some unsuspecting buyer's money by selling them something that isn't what they think it is.

Again, you're the only one who can't see what a GIGANTIC hypocrite you are.

Yeah ok. I'm not bright enough. Let me ask you something and ask this honestly...did you vote for Obama?

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
Would you call your HERO a "hypocrite" now that he got your vote for a second term and doesn't give two XXXXs about this country? Wait until Obamacare sets in and healthcare is reformed and the cost of your plan skyrockets possibly double. PLUS more money coming out of OUR PAYCHECKS to pay for his crap reforms. We are trillions in debt and he is sooooo worried about outlawing guns and firearms and spending $4 million of taxpayers dollars on his trip to Hawaii. Talk all you want. Based on your answer and intelligence, I have no further comments and this proves how ignorant you are.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Would you call your HERO a "hypocrite" now that he got your vote for a second term and doesn't give two XXXXs about this country? Wait until Obamacare sets in and healthcare is reformed and the cost of your plan skyrockets possibly double. PLUS more money coming out of OUR PAYCHECKS to pay for his crap reforms. We are trillions in debt and he is sooooo worried about outlawing guns and firearms and spending $4 million of taxpayers dollars on his trip to Hawaii. Talk all you want. Based on your answer and intelligence, I have no further comments and this proves how ignorant you are.

I guess when you are losing an argument, the ONLY logical thing to do is to take a turn down political lane.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

"Mr. [MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION], what you've just saidX... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..."

So you're a Romney guy. Hmm. Makes sense. You flip-flop on issues and have no problem taking advantage of someone to make a buck.

Also, since you've vacated the original topic, that means you lost the argument. Fail much?

I can't think of another time when someone has gone down in flames in an argument. Your complete lack of understanding is staggering, and I thank you for making it so easy to trounce you in a simple debate.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

tumblr_lxnqelX7We1r5y3xho1_500.gif

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
Does it make you feel good that you use that famous "fail" and "points"? Does it make you feel like you actually have a bulge in your pants for once over a football card? Get a life, get a girl instead of trying to be "cool and popular" on a message board.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Does it make you feel good that you use that famous "fail" and "points"? Does it make you feel like you actually have a bulge in your pants for once over a football card? Get a life, get a girl instead of trying to be "cool and popular" on a message board.

lol be careful that mirror might surprise you and talk back to you. Pretty sure you are the only that got a bulge over a football card seeing how the thread was created. Again you some how ignore the hypocrisy bug that smacks you in the face with yet another comment

Now listen switch palms once in awhile. You do not want hair to grow on either one.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

I thought you had no further comments?

Thanks for the interest in my buldge though!

But I'll let you get back to taking advantage of people on eBay while being a huge hypocrite about others who do.
[MENTION=3149]wheeler281[/MENTION] -- best use of a .gif ever, or ever-ever? Well played.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin

Says the guy trying to be cool and popular by showing off his "steal" as if anyone gives a XXXX. :lol:

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
The guy got a bargain. Good for him. I get them on a regular basis. Difference is is see no reason to advertise them but don't mind if someone does. If the seller had one steal there is a chance he has another and I'll be happy to check. Four pages on a CK Press Pass auto that might turn a $40 profit. Goofy.

Members online

Latest posts