Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 JUMBO 2012B: TAVERAS AU, GREEN PURPLE AU 1/10, SZCZUR 1/1...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
PACK 10: JEFF LOCKE RC AUTO

LOCKECHRAUNS.jpg

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
PACK 12: NOT SHORTED AN AUTO, BUT, NOT EVEN A PARALLEL AUTO...

BRYAN BRICKHOUSE BCP AUTO

BRICKHOUSECHRAUNS.jpg

THAT'S IT!

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
this Taveras auto got a "10"...afrobandit...so, since mine looks nicer, I'm assuming it will be a "10" on auto also

taverasauto10orangeol.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
yes but yours goes out of the lines. And by now shouldn't you stop the bgs predictions? Arent you never using them again?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
it appears to me like you searched the boxes with an xray scanner or somnething similar...can you please lave some good cards for the rest of us

yeah, I bought 4 from Michigan or Wisconsin, and 2 from CT. Back-to-back purple autos both # 1/10! BOOM! But one purple was from Mich/Wisc and then the other from CT...but I opened them in successive boxes. I need to post the vid of hitting them in slow mo...to capture the funny audio. Even if it wasn't Taveras and Bogaerts-- at least it's two strong prospects, both with power potential. Love these purples! Gotta bust more now...keep the purple thing going!

Members online

Latest posts