Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. After class I have to make a run to the post office. Can't decide if I want to do after my first class or wait and go after my second class

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Well, had an hour added to each day, and not in a great way. I am now work 5-4:30 rather than 5-3:30. They're hoping this will keep us out of Saturdays. This happened because my partner is a lazy, POS, suck ass who doesn't do much and gets away with it. Oh well. Extra $100 a week on the paycheck and we'll still, likely be here on Saturdays.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Well, had an hour added to each day, and not in a great way. I am now work 5-4:30 rather than 5-3:30. They're hoping this will keep us out of Saturdays. This happened because my partner is a lazy, POS, suck ass who doesn't do much and gets away with it. Oh well. Extra $100 a week on the paycheck and we'll still, likely be here on Saturdays.

That is a long workday......what are the breaks?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. Was going to start thread this morning with hump day in title, but after yesterday's debacle, I decided against it.

This notice is required by law.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] - For a minute there, didn't recognize you via mobile because I could only see your avatar and it didn't ring a bell haha... you got to Ohio State or from Columbus? I don't know how I missed that all this time!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
How many of you go back and read the final posts from the night before?
As I'm one of the last few online typically I don't want to shove anything down anyone's throats..
Repost from last night:
Finished a deal for this on BO last night. Haven't seen one in a while
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1389803685.626518.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Morning
Its a beautiful 8C/46F and has been for the last 24h. It should continue into the weekend.

Canadian average house price rises 10% to $389,119
http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2497324/

Our assessment went up 25K last year. :eek:

Our property taxes went up too. We pay through automatic bank withdrawals and Town of Markham Tax shows up on our statements as "Markham Town of Tax". ;)

- Rodrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.