Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks need to make a trade soon for SP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Samardzjia will not be a Yankee because the Cubs can do better elsewhere

Sanchez is not a big enough draw to get it done and unless the Yanks are including young big-league talent, which, aside from Solarte, there isn't really any, a deal won't happen

I've read that the frontrunners are the Orioles and might move a package including Gausman, Harvey or Bundy
Sanchez/Betances or Warren/Plus 2-3 more of our top 10 guys would get it done IMO but I don't think Samardjzsa;fajslkfj is worth it. He doesn't look great IMO especially going from the NL to the AL East.
Jake Peavy for....a few wooden bats, bag of big league chew, and a batting practice pitcher?
haha Yeah Peavy.....nawww ;)
Over the last 14 games, no Yankee starter has allowed more than 3 ER. In that span, Yankees SP ERA is 2.82.

Orioles pitching prospects. lol
Yeah they have a low ERA but they don't go deep in games at all. Nuno and Whitley don't usually go very deep in games and Phelps doesn't either except for the start against the WS. Kuroda hasn't been either. Its going to be way too taxing on the bullpen. We really need Pineda to get back and acquire someone else.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
They should do the Yankees thing and go young, bring in Barolo Colon or R.A. Dickey. Who knows maybe Jamey Wright is available, or get Jamie Moyer for one last series run...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts