Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is undervalued?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Adrian Beltre. I like that his cards sell for nothing (makes it easier for me to pick them up), but there are middle relievers who have more hobby value than him.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I've always felt that, given his status as easily the #1 or #2 guy in baseball every year, Miggy's stuff is rather cheap. He has almost identical stats to Trout, but the same exact card from the same exact set isn't close to the same price. Plus, his old Marlins' stuff is even cheaper. Imagine getting a sure-fire 1st ballot HOF'er auto for less than $40.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Adrian Beltre. I like that his cards sell for nothing (makes it easier for me to pick them up), but there are middle relievers who have more hobby value than him.

I agree. Beltre is entering his age 36 season with 2604 hits and 395 HR. He has a decent chance at some huge milestones and could see a nice bump in the future if he gets there.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
McCutchen may be one, but whenever I try to get one of his high end cards, like a Museum Collection autograph, bidding is crazy.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

I agree. Beltre is entering his age 36 season with 2604 hits and 395 HR. He has a decent chance at some huge milestones and could see a nice bump in the future if he gets there.

Undervalued player and undervalued in the hobby. Not sure that changes much, even while hitting milestones.

It's been said, but Miguel Cabrera. No non-speculated/proven non-PED guy has been more consistently awesome with as little hobby love.

Not sure I agree. A few things with Cabrera. His personal issues and domestic violence, have left him as a not so likable player to many. I would be on that list. Also, his RC auto is before 1st BC autos hit the market. He has a lot of non-rookie autos in the market and even low numbering can not boost that to a high level.

bilde.jpg

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I dont think anybody is undervalued, the value is what someone will pay for it, so it is what it is.

Members online

Latest posts