Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Sketches are still available. Hicks is gone though. Im not due to add anything but im hoping to add a few more items this week.

All three of these are available, as a lot or individually.

Hicks is 5/20, sketches are brandon webb drawn by richard clarke, and carlos gomez drawn by jay pangan.

giveawaylot_zps2083dfd2.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Beautiful card and Thank you for the first dibs bud but I am going to pass and let someone else own this awesome piece. Even as appreciative I would be I know there will be someone else who will be more appreciative of it. If Steve-O doesn't mind This card is free to claim :) and great job of everyone steping up.

If that's the case I'd make a very nice home for the Chipper

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Hey all, I have several other bobbleheads available (mostly Pittsburgh Pirates), but they're not really worthy of being posted in this thread. At the same time, they cost too much to ship to be included on the low-end thread.

So, if you are interested in any Pirates bobbleheads, pm me, and I'll give you specifics, then send them to you if you're interested. This way, I won't count them as posts here, and you wont have to count them as claiming them.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Here's another unique item (why do I suddenly feel like Don West?) up for grabs.

Apparently, UD planned on producing a set that featured all art cards. The set never got produced (I'm not sure if this was when they lost their license or not).

Here's the original hand painted artwork for the Carlos Lee card. Artist is Tano. Size is approximately 12" x9".

Enjoy. And seriously, people...please start claiming my stuff!!!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363031157.620642.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=2089]shanks25[/MENTION] - Did you still want the Herzog? Looks like it is still up for grabs.
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] - Are you sure you don't want the lot or do you just want the Gibby? Either way is fine with me. Just let me know and I will send the Gibby and what else may be claimed with the Brooks Robinson inscription auto :) BTW...I pulled it out of my box of cards and noticed it was /25, not /10 :( I hope that is still okay for you.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Alex

Im good on the herzog. Not a HOFer so dont need it. Thanks though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
@shanks25 - Did you still want the Herzog? Looks like it is still up for grabs.
@Musial Collector - Are you sure you don't want the lot or do you just want the Gibby? Either way is fine with me. Just let me know and I will send the Gibby and what else may be claimed with the Brooks Robinson inscription auto :) BTW...I pulled it out of my box of cards and noticed it was /25, not /10 :( I hope that is still okay for you.
What the heck, ill take the lot, thanks Alex
And that is totally fine on the Robinson :)

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Cut auto of HOFer Rick Ferrell

rickferrellCUT.jpg

I'd love to claim this for my Red Sox PC. I've posted a Bill Dickey Bat (claimed) and a Tejada plate (unclaimed) do I need to offer something else too? I don't want to claim something that's way better and I'm not sure how this would work. The stuff in this thread has gotten much better since I first offered up my cards! Just let me know, thanks!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'd love to claim this for my Red Sox PC. I've posted a Bill Dickey Bat (claimed) and a Tejada plate (unclaimed) do I need to offer something else too? I don't want to claim something that's way better and I'm not sure how this would work. The stuff in this thread has gotten much better since I first offered up my cards! Just let me know, thanks!

Glad a fellow Sox fan is going to give it a good home:D

its probably worth about 50-55 or so, just use your best judgment on what to offer and everything will be just fine. Drop me a pm with your address bud, and congrats!

A_Pharis

Here's another unique item (why do I suddenly feel like Don West?) up for grabs.

Apparently, UD planned on producing a set that featured all art cards. The set never got produced (I'm not sure if this was when they lost their license or not).

Here's the original hand painted artwork for the Carlos Lee card. Artist is Tano. Size is approximately 12" x9".

Enjoy. And seriously, people...please start claiming my stuff!!!

View attachment 14319

Love this original art. Nothing like it in my collection so it'd stick out like a sore thumb. This one and the first one you posted are both awesome.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Love this original art. Nothing like it in my collection so it'd stick out like a sore thumb. This one and the first one you posted are both awesome.

I'm pretty sensitive to sore thumb comments right now.....

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363054739.820264.jpg

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

So...if you claimed both, they wouldn't stick out at all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online