Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Scratch that - literally just saw this in my Junk folder:

Hi Everyone:

Nice card show this weekend with a good variety of dealers. Saturday is 10am - 5pm. Sunday is 10am - 4pm.

2 Pack Opening Parties: Saturday at 5:15pm Sunday at 4:15pm

2 Auctions this weekend including the "Big Kahuna" on Saturday.

Auctions are at 6:05pm on Saturday and Sunday starts at 5:05pm

The Big Kahuna is our auction that is held on Saturdays when we have a card show. It has the largest number of items as well as the most expensive items. Because of the quality and quantity of collectibles the Big Kahuna lasts a little longer than other auctions......Sunday auction will be a strong auction also.

Consignment is accepted both nights but Items consigned on Saturday should be more expensive collectibles.

Tom Frantzen Sports Collectibles
Mounds View Square Shopping Center
2559 County 10
Mounds View, MN 55112

763-786-0014

Wed - Fri Noon - 8pm
Sat 10am - 5pm
Sun 11am - 4pm
CLOSED Mon & Tues.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just a 4 card Twins mailday yesterday. My Scott Diamond collection is coming along nicely so far. I know, down the road I'll probably be asking why I dropped all this money on Diamond, just like I will with Span :lol: I was at his debut in 2011 so it seemed like a decent collection to start. So far I have picked up these for Diamond- Tribute auto /15, /25, /35, and /50, Turkey Red Auto, Gypsy Queen Auto, and I have a HEritage auto incoming. I have had to pass on other low numbered cards since I just didn't have the funds at the time. And this is my first Span card with him in a Nationals uni. Good thing the card won't have the Nats logo and will only say Washington Baseball Club lol

DiamondTributeSpanRedemption_zps81416e5a.jpg

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Just a 4 card Twins mailday yesterday. My Scott Diamond collection is coming along nicely so far. I know, down the road I'll probably be asking why I dropped all this money on Diamond, just like I will with Span :lol: I was at his debut in 2011 so it seemed like a decent collection to start. So far I have picked up these for Diamond- Tribute auto /15, /25, /35, and /50, Turkey Red Auto, Gypsy Queen Auto, and I have a HEritage auto incoming. I have had to pass on other low numbered cards since I just didn't have the funds at the time. And this is my first Span card with him in a Nationals uni. Good thing the card won't have the Nats logo and will only say Washington Baseball Club lol

DiamondTributeSpanRedemption_zps81416e5a.jpg

Nice pickups Zac! Pretty awesome collection coming along so far. I'd love to start a collection of someone on the Twins but I just can't count on any of these young guys being around forever, ya know? And I don't think I'd keep collecting the guy if he went to another team...I dunno. That's just me. I might start an Arcia collection. As a matter of fact, I am going to do that.

I'm gonna call it the Oswaldo "I only hit 3-run bombs" Arcia collection!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Let it be declared I will be starting an Arcia collection. Looking to trade only at this point. Lets see how well I get started and then I may start buying.

Don't worry. I have a span collection, but I've only been picking up his twins stuff other than the prizm auto

Members online