Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Twinsfest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Great stuff guys. I'm on my way home and will get s post done too. My real top want was the yard sale to grab some jerseys which I grabbed a few more then I probaly needed to but oh well, now on to Spring Training!!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Also I'm on my phone and can't see the signatures but who is the dinkleman or was the dinkleman collector?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Yes?

Been up in Ladysmith for a bowling meet today (my son's not mine) so I've read posts, but have rolled past the pics because they are tiny on my phone. Looking forward to getting a closer look at the May jersey. I did see a blue BP-type jersey of Dinkelman at the Yard sale with #30 on the back, but I have a home white from last year, so I'm good.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
devin, the auto only cost me $1, so I won't need much for it. :D Love that Hunter photo. He'll sign that for the rest of his life. I have an 8x10, is that larger? IIRC, letters and numbers were $3 ea. Making a house address is a cool idea. never thought of that. sounds like the SGA bags had stuff that you could get at the Yard Sale--headphones, cowbell, Gardygnome--so for $15 that was a decent deal. Yard sale Saturday had nothing new. Good luck to everyone going today! looking forward to seeing more pics tonight!
i just sent you a pm about the morneau before i read this haha yea the hunter is a 16x20 and i love it!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Yes?

Been up in Ladysmith for a bowling meet today (my son's not mine) so I've read posts, but have rolled past the pics because they are tiny on my phone. Looking forward to getting a closer look at the May jersey. I did see a blue BP-type jersey of Dinkelman at the Yard sale with #30 on the back, but I have a home white from last year, so I'm good.

I seen atleast one or two jerseys of his also

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I should also point out that [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION]08 was nice enough to alert me about the signed Carlos Gomez for my ginter set. I thought about trying to knock the price down some but I had to get going since my ride was getting ready to leave(@Musial Collector) I really enjoyed getting to hang out with a few guys on here this year. Now I'm ready for next year. I'm hoping that since I should be student teaching then that I will be able to make it lol

Raymond

Aug 7, 2008
Well, I haven't been to one of these events since 2008 (or posted here in about that timeframe). At the 2008 Autograph Party (I think...it's been awhile...memory is getting rusty), I picked up a GU Torii Hunter bat for what I recall being a pretty good price (since he had just ditched to team for Anaheim). Finally got the thing autographed. It really was the only reason I went down, but I grabbed a grab bag (got nothing interesting) and wandered around the dealers tables for a bit. Brought back some old memories. Bat is back up on my office wall now...

IMG_0441.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1776]Raymond[/MENTION] sighting?!?!
I saw Gregs FB post after I left TF today otherwise I would have tried and met up with you, been too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts