Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This guy seems legit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Excited much? I hope this isn't the [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] approach:D!

Legit or not; straight to block.

Hello

Please Look at My %100 POS Feedbacks....

Just so You Know that Im For Real. Ok!!

I Will BUY this AROD (right Now)- For $35.00 free Shipping. But I cant Send PAYPAL to You TIL Tuesday.

I tried To Buy It Now, BUT you Have This eBay Auction (set Up) To where IF I Buy Now, then I Have TO Pay Now.

Please change Auction to just a direct BUY IT NOW for $35.00 Free Shipping. Right Now/ Right Away. Ok!! And I Will BUY IT NOW, Today. & Send you the $35. PAYPAL Total Price on Tuesday morning. I Am Serious!!!

Text Me. Call me. #***-***-***. (Now ASAP Anytime Today 24/7 Immediately Please!!) Ok & Let Me Know?? Asap-

Just fix Auction & reply Back aSap/ Now. Right Away Please!! AND (We) got A Deal for $35.00 Total Price, and I PAY $35.00 to You on Tuesday. Immediately!! ASAP!! I Will. Ok

Please Lmk ???? Thks- Aaron

New message from: arod13buyer2014 (61)
Hello again,

Please Lmk something Of this??! Ok-

I Do Want to BUY NOW from You. Today!!!

& I Will PAYPAL you on Tuesday.

The Total Price, but Just Please Lmk ASAP right Away NOW today, On HOW you Will SALE this AROD to Me Today??? And allow Me to Complete the Payment to You on Tuesday. Ok

Please. Please LMK asap !!????

It IS 10:00pm EST. My Time here n KY. But I will Be waiting To hear From You. Ok!! On what you Want Me TO DO To BUY this AROD today/ now/ Asap/ Tonight. Please!! Ok, Please Lmk ASAP!???? & I will BUY It NOW.

Today, Tonight. From You Asap Please!!

Lmk???? Thks gain- Aaron.
New message: Hello again!! Would you Please drop ...​
Hello again!!

Would you Please drop The $2.99 S&H Cost, AND I Will BUY It Right NOW, Today. For Total Price of $35.00 Dlvd To Me. Ok!!

I will Also send The $35 PAYPAL Payment to You as A Free Gift/Goods, NO to barely (0) You Will have To Pay in PAYPAL FEEs.

This difference Alone, Will make-Up for you Dropping the $2.99 Shipping Cost.

They = Each Other..... Cross each 1 Out!! So You Will Only pay eBay FEEs on the $35.00

Which You will CLEAR the Full $35.00 CASH Money from Me. Paid PAYPAL Free Gift to You!! Same as Everything Else tho.... I Buy thru eBay $35.00 Free Shipping & I send, Complete PAYPAL Payment TO You for A Total Price of $35.00 (CASH $$). NO xtra FEEs you Will Have To PAY. Ok!!

This Is Fair Deal & Im ready To Buy Now, Today. Pay Now, Today TO You. $35.00 cash

Please Lmk ASAP!??? Ok- least Reply back to Me & tell Me YES? NO? or Something!!? Please. Please Lmk Immediately, Today. Ok!

Thank You Very Much. & Please Lmk??
Thks- Aaron.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
psh ... dude is talking like it is a rare Canseco card for sale or something.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Take him up on the offer. Don't ship until he pays. No harm no foul. If he gifts, you are better off anyways.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
You don't have to deal with him but the name sounded familiar so I had to search my emails.

I sold him this a while back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40097714494...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=400977144946&_rdc=1

The only issue I had was we had agreed to a certain price off eBay and a certain price via eBay and he offered the lower price on eBay. I still took it though.

He did send me about 10 emails and they all looked like the one above though lol

Jun 30, 2010
You don't have to deal with him but the name sounded familiar so I had to search my emails.

I sold him this a while back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400977144946?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D400977144946%26_rdc%3D1

The only issue I had was we had agreed to a certain price off eBay and a certain price via eBay and he offered the lower price on eBay. I still took it though.

He did send me about 10 emails and they all looked like the one above though lol

Had the same thing happen to me about a week ago. He made offer on card, I agreed, he backed out and offered me less. I did not accept. All emails from him looked like the emails above also.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
The legitimacy of which this individual has makes it close to impossible for him to be quitting anytime soon.

Members online