Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unofficial official red sox game time thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wademileylover#1

Apr 23, 2016
Well since I did not see one over on this website..I thought I would start one!

Loving the production this past week. Also this 4 game winning streak is nice.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I'm pretty sure we have a thread on this already but the site search is absolute garbage so we'll just use this thread. :) It's good that our starting pitching is beginning to rebound and go deeper into games. Our bullpen was looking to be toast by mid-May at the previous rate. Pedroia is swinging a red hot bat too, he's still got a lot left in the tank assuming he stays healthy.

Finally a Red Sox thread for Scotty to post in.

I feel I need to look for a Red Sox hitter off FA in our fantasy league.
Travis Shaw if he's still available, the bat is for real.

wademileylover#1

Apr 23, 2016
I'm pretty sure we have a thread on this already but the site search is absolute garbage so we'll just use this thread. :) It's good that our starting pitching is beginning to rebound and go deeper into games. Our bullpen was looking to be toast by mid-May at the previous rate. Pedroia is swinging a red hot bat too, he's still got a lot left in the tank assuming he stays healthy.

Travis Shaw if he's still available, the bat is for real.

Yeah I tried to search for one, but did not come up with anything. The bullpen will hopefully improve once Carson comes back. The big surprise in the bullpen this year has been Heath Hembree, he has thrown the ball really well so far. That grandslam by peedy was a BOMB.

Shaw is not available in our league sadly. But damn that guy has a nice swing.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Clay Buchholz tonight. It will be like watching a drunk high wire act. Starts good and ends messy. And I have a serious Buccholz PC. Ugh. I wish he was the pitcher I thought he would be 3 years ago.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Clay Buchholz tonight. It will be like watching a drunk high wire act. Starts good and ends messy. And I have a serious Buccholz PC. Ugh. I wish he was the pitcher I thought he would be 3 years ago.

The worst thing Clay ever did was throw that no hitter. He convinced so many of us that he was so much better than he really was.
My Clay Buchholz collection speaks to that very well.... :eek:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

You're playing the Braves. The worst offensive team in baseball. Rick Porcello shut them out and looked like a perennial Cy Young winner.

Prepare for 2010 Buchholz tonight.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
The worst thing Clay ever did was throw that no hitter. He convinced so many of us that he was so much better than he really was.
My Clay Buchholz collection speaks to that very well.... :eek:

Same here. He still shows glimpses of it, but then falls apart eventually.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
The usual lineup minus Holt in LF (Young)...which is OK because Holt needed a day off. Let's hope Buch can save the bullpen again.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I don't worry too much when Vaz is behind the plate. But maybe we need to get Sandy Leon on the team so we can have that Sandy Clay duo that helps Buchholz be ace-like.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
BTW welcome to the forums, WadeMileyLover. I see you are a Red Sox fan as well as a Miley fan. Were you upset he got traded?

Members online