Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellas. At the hospital for an hour now. They're starting the induction, so hopefully a baby soon. Off work for the next three weeks, so unlikely any early morning from me, for awhile.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Oh...no. There will be a lot of early mornings for you, just not at the times you would like. : lol: good luck I hope things come out ok today :p

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Oh...no. There will be a lot of early mornings for you, just not at the times you would like. : lol: good luck I hope things come out ok today :p

Eh, I only sleep from 10:30-3:30 each night, so I'm rater used to no sleep.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
What a piece of history if this actually the jersey....
[MENTION=2420]JackLondon[/MENTION] - Andrew what do you think?

Game Worn Used Signed Fregosi Angels 1971 Flannel Jersey McAuliffe Nolan Ryan | eBay

I am no expert, but it looks good to me. Signature looks pretty much like all his sigs.

I do take umbrage at the snotty tone in the description when he calls the date Fregosi was traded for Nolan Ryan as a day which will live in infamy, though.

People forget that, at the time, it was seen as a very equal trade.

Oh well, whatever.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I am no expert, but it looks good to me. Signature looks pretty much like all his sigs.

I do take umbrage at the snotty tone in the description when he calls the date Fregosi was traded for Nolan Ryan as a day which will live in infamy, though.

People forget that, at the time, it was seen as a very equal trade.

Oh well, whatever.

yeah I thought FloriDave would get a kick out of that too! LOL

A_Pharis

Thanks again fellas. We named him Oscar Kole Catlin. Hopefully he will grow up and share my love of baseball and royals. Wife and baby are both resting, so I'm sitting here bored. In a couple of hours I need to go pick up the other kids, fix em dinner and take a couple of the girls to softball practice.

Nice choice for a name!

Oscar is a family name for me. My grandfather was Oscar Henley (O.H.) Pharis. My uncle is O.H. Pharis, Jr.. I'm Adam Oscar Pharis (since Uncle Junior had no sons), and - if we have a boy - he'll be Henley Oscar Pharis.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Nice choice for a name!

Oscar is a family name for me. My grandfather was Oscar Henley (O.H.) Pharis. My uncle is O.H. Pharis, Jr.. I'm Adam Oscar Pharis (since Uncle Junior had no sons), and - if we have a boy - he'll be Henley Oscar Pharis.

Good thing we haven't filled out the birth cert yet.

JK. I wanted to name our last son Oscar but wife wanted to name him Emerson (her maiden name). So, I got to choose this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts