Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Sounds like someone finally found a 2011 First Purple Refractor.

You got that right! Now you need to get the Canary man so we can both have the same double 1/1 Rainbow haha!

Big shoutout to my friend and other Felix collector Phil aka [MENTION=3694]King_Felix_4_CY[/MENTION] for sending me a really good surprise mailday. I got this in the mail last night which finally completes the rainbow. I've been searching for this card for 2 years now and I have seen 3 of the 5 that I somehow missed out on each time. I really thought I may never see this card again:

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Purple Refractor 4/5 :)
card22.jpg
card23.jpg

You can view the thank you thread and complete scans of the rainbow here: FINALLY - King Felix Complete Rainbow with Scans and a HUGE Shoutout!!!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
You got that right! Now you need to get the Canary man so we can both have the same double 1/1 Rainbow haha!

Big shoutout to my friend and other Felix collector Phil aka @King_Felix_4_CY for sending me a really good surprise mailday. I got this in the mail last night which finally completes the rainbow. I've been searching for this card for 2 years now and I have seen 3 of the 5 that I somehow missed out on each time. I really thought I may never see this card again:

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Purple Refractor 4/5 :)
card22.jpg
card23.jpg

You can view the thank you thread and complete scans of the rainbow here: FINALLY - King Felix Complete Rainbow with Scans and a HUGE Shoutout!!!

Very nice!! I have 2 of them

EthierPCScans348.jpg

EthierPCScans160.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
HELP !!? Buyer in South Korea and i'm confused on international shipping . normally I use free shipping . According to ebay I send to a local station for them to forward . Label shows Korea address [ not printed yet] . Do I add shipping and how does package get to local station

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
HELP !!? Buyer in South Korea and i'm confused on international shipping . normally I use free shipping . According to ebay I send to a local station for them to forward . Label shows Korea address [ not printed yet] . Do I add shipping and how does package get to local station

Are you signed up for the Global Shipping program?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The TaylorMade R1 is one of the few I am considering getting this fall. LMK how you like it when you play your next round of golf Kevin.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
George - Glad to hear the newest 2/5ths of your family are doing well!:D
AlexpnwnottheAlexthatlivesinArizonaandcollectsAndreEthier - Nice addition and it couldn't be in a better collection.:cool:
You guys going to the National, PLEASE, take pics for us poor souls who can't attend.:(

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good evening all!
George - Glad to hear the newest 2/5ths of your family are doing well!:D
AlexpnwnottheAlexthatlivesinArizonaandcollectsAndreEthier - Nice addition and it couldn't be in a better collection.:cool:
You guys going to the National, PLEASE, take pics for us poor souls who can't attend.:(

LOL!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
OK , I think I have international but address is still Korea --- could this be because they BIN before I added ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts