Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lets Get Dirty! Night Crew Ep. 30!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I saw a few breaks recently that had some really nasty looking jersey cards in packs. So I got to thinking....what is the dirtiest swatch/patch/game used item you have in your collection? I recently pulled a pretty nifty Allen & Ginter Nelson Cruz jersey card from a blaster box and MAN was that thing all stained up! I wish I had a picture of it to show ya but alas, I don't. But what do you guys/gals have that stands alone as a really gritty grimy grossly dirty game worn card that you can share?

Check in ya filthy animals!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I've seen a few, don't have any though. I got out I'd on a nice Wakefield Spectrum that had a nice stain going. It would have been a dupe for me though so I didn't go too hard for it.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ah yes, Tim Wakefield. He tried to pick up my step mom at a Mudcats game one time. Thought my dad was gonna flip his ****.

Hey guess what? Wanna guess what I opened up at the LCS today?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I opened up a few jumbo packs of Topps Chrome baseball and a couple boxes of Donruss Football. I think I did pretty darn well with all of it. Nothing earth shattering but some nice hits nonetheless.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Internet problems, might not be around in a few days.

hopefully that Nelson Cruz card is an older one from his RF days, because DHs don't get dirt.... probably doo doo :)

Members online