Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

High End Allen and Ginter Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I picked these both up this week:

10_ethierkemp_1of1_zps51f0d118.png

13_rodriguez_1of1_zpse29a2442.png

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Yeah that Kemp is awesome. But I think is it as more of a Kemp card and not an Ethier card. Gorgeous as all hell though. Congrats heavy hitter!!

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] - I was going to ask your opinion on the Ethier letter. The letter itself has a suede or felt-like appearance. There is no stitching that attaches the letter to the jersey. It almost looks ironed on. Am I looking at a spring training jersey or something like that?

The Kemp autograph really pops. Topps definitely had Kemp use the correct pen for that type of glossy surface. It looks like it came out of the pack today. I also have to give them compliments on the care they took to cut the bat knob.

Also, here is the rest of my high end Ginters: Allen And Ginter High End Photos by alumnidotnddotedu | Photobucket

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] - I was going to ask your opinion on the Ethier letter. The letter itself has a suede or felt-like appearance. There is no stitching that attaches the letter to the jersey. It almost looks ironed on. Am I looking at a spring training jersey or something like that?

The Kemp autograph really pops. Topps definitely had Kemp use the correct pen for that type of glossy surface. It looks like it came out of the pack today. I also have to give them compliments on the care they took to cut the bat knob.

Also, here is the rest of my high end Ginters: Allen And Ginter High End Photos by alumnidotnddotedu | Photobucket

A_Pharis

@alexs64 - I was going to ask your opinion on the Ethier letter. The letter itself has a suede or felt-like appearance. There is no stitching that attaches the letter to the jersey. It almost looks ironed on. Am I looking at a spring training jersey or something like that?

It looks like ST or a BP jersey.

Members online

Latest posts