Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brewers Sign Lorenzo Cain (5 Years/$80M)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
They ain't messing around. Welcome back. And this means Domingo is history.

Ken Rosenthal [MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]_Rosenthal
#Brewers in agreement with free-agent outfielder Lorenzo Cain, sources tell The Athletic. Deal is pending a physical.

[MENTION=2016]hive17[/MENTION]

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
With the emergence of Phillips, the addition of Yelich, and this, suddenly Milwaukee might the best outfield in baseball, considering they can basically platoon Phillips and Braun. Or move Braun.

Exciting times!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
An exciting time to be a Brewers fan, being just a game back of the WC last year. Best OF in baseball? That’s a bold statement, though they should be an exciting OF to watch. I hope they take that division next season.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
With the emergence of Phillips, the addition of Yelich, and this, suddenly Milwaukee might the best outfield in baseball, considering they can basically platoon Phillips and Braun. Or move Braun.

Exciting times!

I know you said "might" but I still like the outfield roaming in Fenway.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

Exciting times!

The best outfield in baseball is in Anaheim until Mike Trout says otherwise.

The Cardinals, Brewers, Yankees, and Red Sox are all right there at the top now though.

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
Pretty exciting for the fans in Milwaukee and nice to see a smaller market team make a splash!!

Members online