Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 8/17 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Yesterday was the first time I got off at 5 in over a week, and that's including Saturday and Sunday last weekend. I'll be on call tomorrow, but I'm hoping to finally have a chance to get the lawn mowed this weekend. Been wanting to do it for a week now, but haven't had a chance or time to do it. Thought about it last night, but I went and played a round of disc golf instead. I do get Sunday off, but that's because I have the company picnic to go to

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all
busy busy zack! good thing your young ;)

not much happening here. Work and finally started my basement/garage project. all the sheetrock has been torn out now and studs cleaned up

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
morning all
busy busy zack! good thing your young ;)

not much happening here. Work and finally started my basement/garage project. all the sheetrock has been torn out now and studs cleaned up

If I weren't salaried I wouldn't complain too much. Or if somebody else in the company was having to work those same hours as me, I wouldn't complain. It's tough knowing that the rest of the office is off at 5 while I'm 19 miles away from home with no reception busting my butt for nothing

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
wife sold her house now have to move items of FOUR generations that lived there . FIVE women one male - ONE BATHROOM

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Did last blaster of Bowman, good Braves box.

And a really good hanger box of Donruss Football. Really fun rip...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I gladly trade some green birds for black cats in NFL cards

I think that batch I sent you had all the ones I have left, but I'll check. No trade necessary.

I'm actually a stinkin' Cowboys fan. My son does NOT agree with that choice. Very loudly.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I think that batch I sent you had all the ones I have left, but I'll check. No trade necessary.

I'm actually a stinkin' Cowboys fan. My son does NOT agree with that choice. Very loudly.
green birds don't sell here but d-boys do .

Members online