Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Black Friday Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Didn't see this posted yet so thought I would share.

Scan0401.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
can you order 10 things and ship all the cards you have in your inventory for free? LOL

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Amazing that you have to buy 10 cards to get free shipping. Comc sucks.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
The way I understand it, you're basically just getting $3 off. It only works if you buy the cards from COMC.com (not checkoutmycards.com)which already includes the $0.25 shipping in the price. They are basically just waiving the $3 base fee.

I was hoping to be able to ship some cards from my account at a discount, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm not even using the new site yet. Tried it, don't like the look or the extra 25¢ on every card, or the huge increase in shipping all my cards to me, so I'm sticking with the old site as long as I can. I did send in 200 cards for the Black Friday special, hopefully I can sell enough to take full advantage of the 25¢ free processing per card sold with the new Sale function:

1. Restock for Free – For every item sold with a “Sale Promotion” (see below) from Black Friday through Cyber Monday, we will give you $0.25 of FREE processing! We will send you a processing voucher that can be used on our One Month, One Week, or One Day services.
  2. New Sale Promotions – We are creating a new Classified Ad type that is called a “Sale.” Starting Friday, we will let you create a “Black Friday Sale” for FREE. A Sale is not just a Classified Ad; it will actually adjust your visible asking prices so that people browsing the site will see SALE stickers with your lowered prices. Sales will be very easy to create, you just specify a base discount percentage, and then we let you customize the discount percentage for any of your items.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I buy a lot on comc (lots of sub-$5 cards) and also haven't switched over to the new site because I can still do bulk shipping on the old site and save myself 10 cents a card, BV's don't display on the new site (sorry but they are a good guide to what I can offer on the types of cards I buy), and the 25 cents shipping being included in the price of the card on the new site makes it more complicated to gauge what to offer on a card/cards for various reasons. I will keep using the old site until the day they make me switch.

It's very annoying that they basically made the change because some dimbulbs don't comprehend that the shipping and handling charge includes the costs of going and pulling the cards you want from the millions in inventory, and didn't look at the costs prior to checking out. The shipping costs are the FIRST THING I look at on a site I am unfamiliar with, before I waste time browsing for stuff I want.

That being said, I went to the new site and noticed they have a feature to sort results by game-used, autographs, serial-numbered, and RCs, which is the first improvement I've seen at all with comc.com. So I guess that's nice.

Richard

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Ok, someone help -
I've bought cards for weeks & left them in port waiting for a shiping sale ... if I don't intend to buy any more cards, I might as well ship now, shouldn't I? Using the old or new site?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Ok, someone help -
I've bought cards for weeks & left them in port waiting for a shiping sale ... if I don't intend to buy any more cards, I might as well ship now, shouldn't I? Using the old or new site?

Sort of depends. How many cards will you be shipping?

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
About 20 cards ... which site do I shio from? These 'deals' & options got confusing.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
20 cards shipped on checkoutmycards comes to $6.50 Bulk or $8 Standard.

During Black Friday weekend you're looking at $5 for Standard shipping. Also, if you find some cards you want to buy during Black Friday, you'll get 10 cents in store credit for every card you purchase and ship.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Oh good, thanks - so it is worth waiting even if they already in my port.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
So, if I have 46 cards now, there is no way to get it shipped under $10? - - comc says $11.50 after discounts, old site says $10.50 bulk (no sleeves) ... cripes, these been in my port for a year waiting for a shipping sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts