Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
That Thome and Matt Williams would look real good in my PCs...I'll give you my address so you can send them on my way ;)

No matter what comes next, it's gonna look like crap next to those. Might as well show off my new crap:

0713ba16-ffc9-4b61-a9dc-2207e6c69731.jpg
9fbf5106-4183-4858-93db-e2e8bfdc28b2.jpg

Several of these went up on COMC recently, mostly scrubs, but a few decent guys (Rolen, Pettitte, Paul O'Neill) for what I considered a good price.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION] , thanks! Make sure to clean up the mess
[MENTION=1931]djrulz[/MENTION], yeah what [MENTION=1966]Be8el0ve[/MENTION] said
[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] , consider it a Bagwell honor ;)
[MENTION=6641]Ghumbs[/MENTION], yeah this is that
[MENTION=3887]AUTaxMan[/MENTION], it will be broken up
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION], just not that attached to the set to keep it and I know player collectors will enjoy the cards more than I will the set
[MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION], I'll send em right out sir ;)

Ryan

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
You could salvage the frame and put a base set or regular gold set in its place.

You know after I threw it out I thought why the hell am I not reusing it, bad move on my part, coulda made a nice display w minimal adjustments of the name plate etc. oh well
[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] I don't want to turn this into a sale forum but everything is available

Ryan

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
That Thome and Matt Williams would look real good in my PCs...I'll give you my address so you can send them on my way ;)

No matter what comes next, it's gonna look like crap next to those. Might as well show off my new crap:

0713ba16-ffc9-4b61-a9dc-2207e6c69731.jpg
9fbf5106-4183-4858-93db-e2e8bfdc28b2.jpg

Several of these went up on COMC recently, mostly scrubs, but a few decent guys (Rolen, Pettitte, Paul O'Neill) for what I considered a good price.
Saw these right when they were posted. Made an offer on the whole lot of them, but a few people got some of the decent ones before he responded. Or he just declined. Either way, nice pickups. I got his Gwynn Crusade :D

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Saw these right when they were posted. Made an offer on the whole lot of them, but a few people got some of the decent ones before he responded. Or he just declined. Either way, nice pickups. I got his Gwynn Crusade :D

Yeah I saw that stuff when it hit. Picked up this from him:

76ea90db-a41b-4f5e-bdbf-e8bcf1f68649.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
You know after I threw it out I thought why the hell am I not reusing it, bad move on my part, coulda made a nice display w minimal adjustments of the name plate etc. oh well
[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] I don't want to turn this into a sale forum but everything is available

Ryan

Please pm me on the Juan.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] - Congratulations on an awesome pick-up. Thanks for sharing it with us. I wish you the best in turning it around. I can't wait to see what the Griffey and Jeter will bring.

I'll be waiting for the ARod to hit the market.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] - Congratulations on an awesome pick-up. Thanks for sharing it with us. I wish you the best in turning it around. I can't wait to see what the Griffey and Jeter will bring.

I'll be waiting for the ARod to hit the market.

Thanks, it was something that I thought was rare and personally only had seen pics of a couple cards n were 16 years later. I talked to PSA today and because of lack of info and rarity behind it and not being in a catalog, they won't label them as Red Letter variations...??? Wasn't to happy to hear that buy I didn't get it to grade in general anyway...

Ryan

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
Thanks, it was something that I thought was rare and personally only had seen pics of a couple cards n were 16 years later. I talked to PSA today and because of lack of info and rarity behind it and not being in a catalog, they won't label them as Red Letter variations...??? Wasn't to happy to hear that buy I didn't get it to grade in general anyway...

Ryan

if you have an idea of sort of around the price range you are looking for on the Maddux feel free to PM me. its more just a curiosity more than likely but sometimes the wife allows me to buy crazy things I shouldn't too haha

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I talked to PSA today and because of lack of info and rarity behind it and not being in a catalog, they won't label them as Red Letter variations...??? Wasn't to happy to hear that buy I didn't get it to grade in general anyway...

Ryan

Yet they graded "Paper Proofs"...::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Yet they graded "Paper Proofs"...::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

That's BGS...they'll grade anything, almost literally. PSA won't grade anything without substantial support from the Beckett Big Book or the Krause Standard Catalog.

Members online