Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

98 precious metals set complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Great job, Wossa! Now go back to prospecting, and leave us player collectors alone!! :D

Truly an amazing accomplishment. Hope you can take time to enjoy, but knowing collectors like I do, it's probably "on to the next one"... no? :eek:

Honestly no, I promised my wife after I completed this I would take a break. So you player collectors are safe ;)

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Wow, 2 years is quite impressive. I can't imagine all the things that had to fall in the right time and place

My first one was actually 5 years ago, but the last 28 were in the past two years. You can't imagine the amount of work. i actually I got lucky to find a few people who had a few and were willing to help. But it took a ton of digging and searching to find them.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Congrats. I'm close to halfway on the 1997 set which I began in 2009. 1998 is even tougher as the print run is half of 1997. Fortunately, the supply is high enough that the set can be completed.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
The 97 is a great looking set.... Even getting half is quite an accomplishment.

Congrats. I'm close to halfway on the 1997 set which I began in 2009. 1998 is even tougher as the print run is half of 1997. Fortunately, the supply is high enough that the set can be completed.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Rob,

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congrats on finishing the set. Geez, those were some big names. Really happy you were able to track down a Piazza :)

Enjoy the set. and also, congrats to your wife--I'm sure she's just as glad as you are that the quest is over.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Rob,

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congrats on finishing the set. Geez, those were some big names. Really happy you were able to track down a Piazza :)

Enjoy the set. and also, congrats to your wife--I'm sure she's just as glad as you are that the quest is over.

Thanks Garrett, Glad i didnt have to hit you up again.. :) And you are so right about the wife. Lol.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I need the Frank Thomas if you're looking to break it up.

Just kidding, congratulations. Set builders rule.

Members online

Latest posts