Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman Jumbo Draft Break - scans up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
This will be finished tomorrow. Maybe we can talk Drew into breaking this case right away if he doesn't have anything planned with his wife and kids. It's Preakness week though. This is a really busy for him.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I can bust tonight, not sure about tomorrow yet, have to see if I am working the Preakness Party.

hopefully we finish up today, only a few to go

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] do you have a contact for Crucial? Once again it has been over 24 hours waiting on him. I know people have lives, saying that, you should have a contact for everybody in these breaks or there is a cut off of 8 -12 hrs and you make the pick.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have emailed him, I do agree [MENTION=2458]Erich[/MENTION] that going forward there will be a 12hour max wait time. After that I will just go off a previous draft order. It is only fair to everyone else.

I would think the 1st round could get a little longer time as that really is everyone's 1st choice and the 2nd team is just filler.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts