Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another example of the stand-up members here on FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I really am amazed every day at the generosity I see on these boards.

Purchased a card I've had my eye on for quite a while from [MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION] . Said he would be shipping the card with a couple surprises - and boy, was I blown away when I received it today.

Opened the package to see a couple Chris "Goo" Owings cards from this year's High Tek, the Ice Diffractor/75 and an autograph.

We've been chatting quite a bit about my Goldschmidt collection that's kind of in its infancy right now, and this was a set I had completely neglected this year as I didn't have much cash around when it came out, but I still loved the look of it. Well, knock 2 off that Five Star list!

Oh wait, make that 3 from Five Star (and the card I actually purchased)

Thanks again to [MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION], one of the really generous members here who's always helping me out. A huge boost to the Goldschmidt collection, couldn't be more excited and appreciative!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Great job getting cards you dont need/want out of your collection and getting them into someone else's that wants them!

Fordman

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Great job getting cards you dont need/want out of your collection and getting them into someone else's that wants them!

Fordman

Trust me, I wanted it. It was either going to him or staying in my collection forever.

Usually, when I go after a card that I think someone else might want, I'll check with them first. Especially a stand-up dude like Nick. I didn't have a chance this time and the seller accepted my BO. I could tell he was kinda bummed when I originally posted it, so I messaged him and told him as soon as I find an acceptable replacement, I'd sell it to him. At the time I didn't think I'd end up owning half the print run. I still have 3 others, and I'm working on coming to an agreement for the Chris Sale on eBay.

Nick, you now own two cards that at one point or another were my favorite cards in my collection. Your D-Backs collection is amazing, and this won't be the last time you'll get a package from me. I need to go through all my boxes, but I'll be sending you some more cards soon.

I'd be lying if I said I don't miss it though
2rdzp86.jpg

Last edited:

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Thanks everyone!

Trust me, I wanted it. It was either going to him or staying in my collection forever.

Usually, when I go after a card that I think someone else might want, I'll check with them first. Especially a stand-up dude like Nick. I didn't have a chance this time and the seller accepted my BO. I could tell he was kinda bummed when I originally posted it, so I messaged him and told him as soon as I find an acceptable replacement, I'd sell it to him. At the time I didn't think I'd end up owning half the print run. I still have 3 others, and I'm working on coming to an agreement for the Chris Sale on eBay.

Nick, you now own two cards that at one point or another were my favorite cards in my collection. Your D-Backs collection is amazing, and this won't be the last time you'll get a package from me. I need to go through all my boxes, but I'll be sending you some more cards soon.

I'd be lying if I said I don't miss it though
2rdzp86.jpg

And trust me Will, I would love to help out your collection someday as well. I'm going to find a way one way or another, even though I currently have nothing to offer haha.

Members online

Latest posts