Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Black Friday Sale of the Year at COMC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just sold the last card in my port. 1992 OPC Tommy Lasorda for 16 cents. Now I can blow the proceeds on cards for myself! Woohoo!
:p

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I've bumped to 65% off everything, haven't touched prices. Not much in terms of sales so far, but I haven't added too much to the site recently

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Some really good deals on some Dawson cards, but I have them all already and I have been trying not to pick up as many doubles lately, but I just might not be able to help myself

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Some really good deals on some Dawson cards, but I have them all already and I have been trying not to pick up as many doubles lately, but I just might not be able to help myself

Do it ! COLLECT THEM ALL !!!!!!!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

2015 Topps Originals Buybacks #1960-388 - World Series Game #4 : Hodges' Winning Homer (Gil Hodges) [Good to VG‑EX]
Courtesy of COMC.com

$3, which is cheaper than the non-buyback version! I've found that both the 2014 and 2015 buybacks from the 50's and early 60's are almost always commons, so it was a nice surprise to see this Hodges.

Members online

Latest posts