Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New! 12/13 Panini Immaculate Collection Basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I can't wait. I got allocated one box of flawless and passed on it. This set is going to be awesome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
I would be in for 2 teams or hit draft. The only complaint I have with some of the drafting on here is that it takes way too long for some people to pick. I swear the national treasures drafts took like 3 days. For flippers like myself I want I get stuff as early as possible. Heck even the recent Topps Chrome baseball team draft had to have our break delayed do to people not drafting fast enough. We filled quicker than the 4 case break and Andrew broke it a day before because we couldn't get our draft done. I wish there was a time limit on drafting and then after a reasonable time it goes to a predetermined list Andrew had.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
I would be in for 2 teams or hit draft. The only complaint I have with some of the drafting on here is that it takes way too long for some people to pick. I swear the national treasures drafts took like 3 days. For flippers like myself I want I get stuff as early as possible. Heck even the recent Topps Chrome baseball team draft had to have our break delayed do to people not drafting fast enough. We filled quicker than the 4 case break and Andrew broke it a day before because we couldn't get our draft done. I wish there was a time limit on drafting and then after a reasonable time it goes to a predetermined list Andrew had.

This brings up valid points.

While I would be ok with either format, the two team format per slot may be the least complicated and least time consuming of the options. These points also highlight why it may be best to open the break soon enough to ensure that all parties have their slots paid for and teams selected by the time the product is received.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
If people are concerned about time, perhaps we could do a random team for the 2nd pick. If everyone agrees ahead of time, maybe do 1 hour to pick or else you're assigned a team from a preranked list?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
immaculate is going to kick flawlesses butt, saw some more scans over the weekend. Glad I passed on the 1 box I was offered at $995

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
i missed out on the box of flawless at a good price, I am going to get Immaculate listed in the next day or 2, so we can get it filled and drafted before release

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
wonder if Immaculate gets delayed more now.

12PAKF 12-13 Panini Flawless Basketball …HAS JUST MOVED TO:
Friday October 25, 2013

bmc398

May 25, 2009
wonder if Immaculate gets delayed more now.

12PAKF 12-13 Panini Flawless Basketball …HAS JUST MOVED TO:
Friday October 25, 2013

I'd guarantee it. No way they release their 2 highest end products ever within days. Will most likely be a 3 week delay.

Members online

Latest posts