Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *****9/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
55 here , G/S have a football game at noon
looks like darkness is being chased away by daylight now

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone. The Modesto Nuts are in the Cal League championship and if Lancaster can win tonight, I'll get to see Brendan Rodgers and Peter Lambert again this year! [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] have fun bud

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Well as IRMA continues to shift west, the biggest day of my life continues to be full of curveballs and knuckleballs here in Tampa.

None of my family made it here from New England and I'm down to 3 groomsman but we are still going to Rock and Roll thru to the Danger Zone and get this wedding started!

Have a great weekend everyone-excited to say acquiring my biggest pickup ever later today!

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Very cool [MENTION=1987]Doerrcollector[/MENTION]!

I hope she's into baseball cards.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, looks like a good weather weekend here, all the fields around town are jammed with football and soccer kids, and heavily caffeinated parents

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well as IRMA continues to shift west, the biggest day of my life continues to be full of curveballs and knuckleballs here in Tampa.

None of my family made it here from New England and I'm down to 3 groomsman but we are still going to Rock and Roll thru to the Danger Zone and get this wedding started!

Have a great weekend everyone-excited to say acquiring my biggest pickup ever later today!

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
Congrats! As somebody who got married just over a month ago, I can agree that it is probably your best pick up as well

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning all! I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Hope that the storm doesn't do as much damage as everyone thinks. Stay safe down there.